• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Don't you mean with an A :p

Anyway any tips for Biology,Chem,Phyiscs?Especially the Phy and Bio ATP.Bari tension hai yar.

But didn't you solve all the past papers already? o_O

I haven't even completed the course yet, and many people here haven't. But still you're the one with tension. xD

Reaction score
But didn't you solve all the past papers already? o_O

I haven't even completed the course yet, and many people here haven't. But still you're the one with tension. xD
Exams are coming so even with all the prep tension to lazmi hai.And alhamdullilah mocks reflected my prep and i'm hoping for same in final but still where there's CIE there's tension!

Reaction score
Well mostly : P
Anyways what is your schedule nowadays?

Wasting a lot of time, when i should be studying hard. Have to appear for a lot of subjects. .-.
But i was reading the Physics book, the Federal one.
So i plan to read that, then start with the Physics theory and mcq papers. Don't know what to do about atp.

So less time, so much work. :/

Reaction score
Shit :/ I haven't even touched biology, I need help, can it still be done? I have to appear in alot of papers this session so 2 hours a day from now on for bio is enough? P-S: I know nothing atm

Reaction score
Shit :/ I haven't even touched biology, I need help, can it still be done? I have to appear in alot of papers this session so 2 hours a day from now on for bio is enough? P-S: I know nothing atm

I'm planning to give it 3 whole days, to read the entire book thoroughly.

Reaction score
I can't say a day is enough for the whole preparation since you don't know a word according to you. Though, the whole book can be easily read within 2-3 days. If you need any help with Biology feel very free to ask. :)

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Can someone please EXPLAIN to me : physics/s13/p12/q20
heres a link : http://maxpapers.com/syllabus-materials/physics-5054/attachment/5054_s13_qp_12/
The answer is A, right?
First of all read the statement carefully, that the piston is moveable. This means it can move and since the pressure is inversly proptional to volume so when the volume increases pressure decreases. Though this is only the first part of the question. But it is also mentioned that the gas inside if being heated. When a gas is heated it's kinetic energy increases. It collides more frequently with the walls of the container so in this way the pressure being exerted on the piston increases. So that decrease in pressure is balanced by this increase, hence no change in pressure while the volume of the gas increases.

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Can someone please EXPLAIN to me : physics/s13/p12/q20
heres a link : http://maxpapers.com/syllabus-materials/physics-5054/attachment/5054_s13_qp_12/
When we increase the temp, the Ek of the molecules increase. Hence they exert greater force in a unit area. Thus pressure of the gas increases. But since the piston is easily movable, the gas will exert pressure on the piston in the rightward direction. The area increases, which is inversely proportional to the pressure, causing it to decrease, but it will become equal to the initial pressure. Due to the increase in the area/ decrease in pressure, the volume of the gas increases

Reaction score
When we increase the temp, the Ek of the molecules increase. Hence they exert greater force in a unit area. Thus pressure of the gas increases. But since the piston is easily movable, the gas will exert pressure on the piston in the rightward direction. The area increases, which is inversely proportional to the pressure, causing it to decrease, but it will become equal to the initial pressure. Due to the increase in the area/ decrease in pressure, the volume of the gas increases
The answer is A, right?
First of all read the statement carefully, that the piston is moveable. This means it can move and since the pressure is inversly proptional to volume so when the volume increases pressure decreases. Though this is only the first part of the question. But it is also mentioned that the gas inside if being heated. When a gas is heated it's kinetic energy increases. It collides more frequently with the walls of the container so in this way the pressure being exerted on the piston increases. So that decrease in pressure is balanced by this increase, hence no change in pressure while the volume of the gas increases.

thanks both

Reaction score
Exams are coming so even with all the prep tension to lazmi hai.And alhamdullilah mocks reflected my prep and i'm hoping for same in final but still where there's CIE there's tension!

Even the easiest paper would seem difficult under that exam pressure...

Reaction score
Guys I need to know about magnification in bio! I want to know how to do it,how the questions propose we do it and everything related to it.Thankyou, help will be appreciated