• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I am a bit confused with it because it is true that A has high water content in comparison to C but then urine is released more in it. Excessive water is lost. It can cause dehydration. This is the simple interpretation of the given graph. Forget all the bullshit that has filled your mind and focus on what the examiner wanted you to see in the first place.
Mairay bhai tu ja ja k tankee panee kee pee, uss k baad "excessive urine loss" hoga tab tu yah kahay ga k tanke nay dehydrate kiya????
Ya panee hee na pee, koee nayee ayega phir kia yah kahay ga kay na peenay say hydrate hogya?? :p

Reaction score
I am a bit confused with it because it is true that A has high water content in comparison to C but then urine is released more in it. Excessive water is lost. It can cause dehydration. This is the simple interpretation of the given graph. Forget all the bullshit that has filled your mind and focus on what the examiner wanted you to see in the first place.
tujhay wahee ayee thee k examiner nay kiya dikhana hai?
aur examiner taira yarr hai jo tujhay answer dikhayega? wo to chupayega ussay :p

Reaction score
tujhay wahee ayee thee k examiner nay kiya dikhana hai?
aur examiner taira yarr hai jo tujhay answer dikhayega? wo to chupayega ussay :p
I am just referring to the complexity with which everyone is dealing this question. You suppose I am wrong because I have failed to grasp a concept. However my suggestion is based on solid reasoning which is otherwise correct. Examiner will not take away all my marks :p Anyways the point is why dont we wait for the marking scheme. I could have prolonged the debate from my side but your ideas are either too vague ya phir sar k upar se ja rhe hain :p

Reaction score
in chem atp's last ques
as the volume was getting halved, won't the conc increase and thus moles will remain same of sol H nd J? and thus the temp rise will be same?
i know this is wrong but why doesn't it apply here?

Reaction score
I am just referring to the complexity with which everyone is dealing this question. You suppose I am wrong because I have failed to grasp a concept. However my suggestion is based on solid reasoning which is otherwise correct. Examiner will not take away all my marks :p Anyways the point is why dont we wait for the marking scheme. I could have prolonged the debate from my side but your ideas are either too vague ya phir sar k upar se ja rhe hain :p
and I for this specific reason wrote my point in pure desi language for you :p
solid reasoning :ROFLMAO:
kal school aa main usay sublimate krata hoon :p

Reaction score
in chem atp's last ques
as the volume was getting halved, won't the conc increase and thus moles will remain same of sol H nd J? and thus the temp rise will be same?
i know this is wrong but why doesn't it apply here?
the conc. was halfed
volume same
half total moles of reactants
half energy released , half temp rise

relative porpotion same as equally diluted so volume constant

Reaction score
Some guys are saying kay woh jo Q5 ka M label karna tha, it was lenticel. I've never heard of them till now. o_O

Reaction score
hain? jab pani kam hoga toh conc of solution ziada hojaye gi na :(
the question said "the student halved the concentrations of the solutions"
half concentrations mean half molecules so reaction produces half the temp rise.
volume remains same as the molecules are already halved by using half the concentrations.