• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*Biology Paper 5 tips*

Reaction score
For b) ii) The explanation to answer is: Our Chi-Square value is 39.8 which is a much much larger value than the one given in row 2( i.e in the row of degree of freedom '2') of probability 0.05(since its a critical one). That means our value is way over the right side and thus the answer is 0.001(since it is on the extreme right and last of the probabilities).

AND for iii) Since our value is greater the difference is significant and is due to some other factor which you can go through from the marking scheme.

I hope I make some sense
Thankkkk yooouu :)(y)

Reaction score
There was just one, i dont remember the variant.
All you have to know is how to plot a graph and how to find the standard error. (It is standard deviation/underoot n)
That value you will have to plot above and below the point, you know like you do in physics. For instance, you get an error of 5. You that means your value will be +-5. I hope youre getting this.
Why you are raising the GT ???????????