• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 6 MAY/JUNE 2010 [Discussion]

Reaction score
Pierre Samy said:
Hey people wait a minute i have done biology paper 6 my an dmy firends in school and my firends in the country
but there was no tomato questions
no heart related questions
no vein or arteries questions
wut was that u dissucing another paper ot wut???
isnt it May/June 2010 or not...

Don't worry bro. Cambridge set different papers for different parts of the world to avoid cheating by people telling each other what came in the paper. relax ;)

Reaction score
Mutha Rushabh said:
Well , Back here, In India :
Our paper SUCKED !
for 3 marks we were supposed to count 20 leaves and the no of spines on them !Not cool Bro not cool !
A graph on the table of spines, Our Batch took 10 mins to find out which graph is supposed to be used Bar or Line
We were given a Dogs and a sheep's skull and we were supposed to find the difference in the teeth structure and the surface of the teeth and how they are helpful
and NO magnification came.
The last question was pretty easy though about which antibody was the best. Overall It was an Okayish paper :(

I think 2nd variant was tough !

Reaction score
Giraffe195 said:
I wrote the seeds where dormant because of too much competition for water in the tomato juice which has a low water potential. I put 800% for the other question. [(18-2)/2]*100. All you had to do was remember the percentage increase in math.
I forgot to label the axis :/

Hmm i don't know but most of us here wrote another answers which can be correct , as yours.

Reaction score
well, i wrote that more seeds germinated because there are less seeds in dish c , therefore less competition for water
and for the percentage i wrote 900%

because if u make (900/100)*2 the answer will be 18, u can get it by cross multiplication

2 ....... 18

100 ...... X

(18*100)/2= 900%