• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

biology practical

Reaction score
Its like i knew that we were gonna have YEAST for our exam....so i checked all the variants which contain ONLY yeast experiments...and i tried to solve them..... do the same! do u have any clue whats coming for your exam? like yeast or enzymes?

i have some examples for plan diagram, i will take pics and post them here...dont worry =)
Ohh posting would be well appreciated ! Thank you soo much :D

Reaction score
Oh sorry..i had to go..mom you know...ahh....
Well i think my teacher wrote the wrong year...i searched for all 2013, but its not there...
but did you understand how do draw a plan diagram?
its like you should only draw the layers of different cells, and the lines should be all straight and you have to mark at-least 3 things on your drawing, if they dont really specify that mark vascular bundle(for example)
Should we mark always? As in even when they don't ask us to?

Reaction score
I have a question about diagrams. When we are told to draw a cell in which the chromatin in the nucleus is clearly visible, how do we draw it? All I can think of is a mess of squiggles or a shaded region but aren't both these things penalized in the mark schemes? They always say clear outlines and no shading so I'm pretty confused. If anyone has any idea, please share. Thanks!:)

Reaction score

It asks you to use the line between J and R and eye piece graticule scale to find the length. Which means you have to start all your reading from J and count the number in divisions it takes from J to L/M/N/P.

From P to L it should be 2 units! Do the rest and you'll know

Reaction score

I don't know how to do these kind of questions :/
so maybe what i will say you might be wrong........