• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Birthday List of the community!!

Reaction score
WaAlaikum ASalam wr wb,
The only thing that comes to my mind is:
Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "The hearts become rusty just as iron does when water affects it." On being asked what could clear them he (saws) replied, "A great amount of remembrance of death, and the recitation of the Qur'an." (Tirmidhi).
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
one question! so who do you agree with? smzimran or XPFMember?

Reaction score
Actually birthday's aren't exactly recommended by Islam. However, you don't necessarily HAVE to name it as a birthday. It's a good idea to have a get together, chat and give special attention to that person as it'll just bring happiness. Nothing more, nothing less. :)
+
It wouldn't hurt to hold a small charity activity like my mother used to do on such a day. Really helpful for others :D
+
But it's really awful when people accuse of a wrong doing when you forget their birthday (mainly because i never remember anyone's :p). I mean, it's just a birthday! You enjoy yourself the way you want to but don't curse others for not bringing you a gift or something. That's Cheap! Although do remember to bring a gift to someone young :D Their smiles light the house awesomely :D
+
Having said the crap for today, just give your birthday date if you want to and go study :p if you don't, still go study :D It's good for your career :p

Reaction score
2614590.png

6->Hum199​
10->Waleed007​
12->farahnaseemch​
16->Noora Ahmed​
17-> skull gurl​
18-> ElLa_Jan​
mahmood ali​
23->Lyfroker​
angel G​
25->Silent Hunter​
do me i'm 2nd jan

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
badrobot14 i think you forgot to reply :unsure:
sorry..but i am curious, what is correct! :oops:
I can't definately tell you what's correct... m not dat knowledgable... I can tell you my opinion only...

AoA,
A thought from a different angle:
You are one year close to your dream goal ---> Meeting Allah S.W.T and getting close to your result day!

It is the weaker students that are afraid of results of their exams not the good students! ;)

And a MUSLIM shouldn't be afraid from death, instead he/she should love to face it.....
And death can come at any time, isnt it?

well at least I know I can never assume that I'm a good student... that I'm doing enough in obeying and worshipping Allah (SWT).... and we know according to the well known marfoo‘ hadeeth, that there are some of His angels who have been prostrating to Allah and have never lifted their heads since they were created, and there are some who are bowing and have never lifted their heads from bowing since they were created, (and they will remain like that) until the Day of Resurrection, and on the Day of Resurrection they will say: Glory be to You, we did not worship You as You deserve to be worshipped. (I couldn't find the refrence, although I've heard knowledgeable ppl quote this hadith.. if any1 knows do share.)
Imagine that! How can I be sure of my worship..? Once we step inside jannah, insha'Allah, only then can we be sure....
the precious asset we have is time... and I think I don't make the most of it.. so y wd I celeberate the passing of time (i.e. me loosing it)?

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

happy moment?
m coming closer to the day when I'll be leaving this world.... :cry:
How is it a happy moment? :cry:

hmm... I've actually seen a cousin of mine actually reply back 'inna lillahi wa inna elaihi rajioon' when some1 wished him happy Bday... :D

But obviously, there is always ihsaan (excellence):
http://sadaffarooqi.com/2006/05/05/happy-first-birthday…………-not/

Reaction score
I can't definately tell you what's correct... m not dat knowledgable... I can tell you my opinion only...

well at least I know I can never assume that I'm a good student... that I'm doing enough in obeying and worshipping Allah (SWT).... and we know according to the well known marfoo‘ hadeeth, that there are some of His angels who have been prostrating to Allah and have never lifted their heads since they were created, and there are some who are bowing and have never lifted their heads from bowing since they were created, (and they will remain like that) until the Day of Resurrection, and on the Day of Resurrection they will say: Glory be to You, we did not worship You as You deserve to be worshipped. (I couldn't find the refrence, although I've heard knowledgeable ppl quote this hadith.. if any1 knows do share.)
Imagine that! How can I be sure of my worship..? Once we step inside jannah, insha'Allah, only then can we be sure....
the precious asset we have is time... and I think I don't make the most of it.. so y wd I celeberate the passing of time (i.e. me loosing it)?

hmm... I've actually seen a cousin of mine actually reply back 'inna lillahi wa inna elaihi rajioon' when some1 wished him happy Bday... :D

But obviously, there is always ihsaan (excellence):
http://sadaffarooqi.com/2006/05/05/happy-first-birthday…………-not/
Hmm, i agree to an extent....