• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bonjour !!! :D

Reaction score
Bonjour !! ( im a big fan of french :p)
I just joined the forum and looks like I am going to have an awesome time here and reach the A*s in a levels :) Ill be happy to help any of you the best I can :):) Hope all our dreams come true :D

Reaction score
I just joined the forum and looks like I am going to have an awesome time here and reach the A*s in a levels :) Ill be happy to help any of you the best I can :):) Hope all our dreams come true :D

A--C--C--U--E--I--L :D

Reaction score
Bienvenue sur ce site... :) N'hesite pas a demander de l'aide, nous sommes la pour t'aider :)

I've mastered french since i was very small... U C :)

Reaction score
Bienvenue sur ce site... :) N'hesite pas a demander de l'aide, nous sommes la pour t'aider :)

I've mastered french since i was very small... U C :)
Since wen do u noe French??........nd if its dat long hw come i don noe about dat??

Reaction score
Bonjour!!..... :LOL:
Im a fan of French too......Bienvenue
J’espère que vous avez un bon moment ici.......

Reaction score
salut!
j'adore francais aussi!
je pense que je suis tout à fait bon dans ce domaine.effectivement, nous avons appris le français dans notre école!
Je suis nouveau aussi! alors bienvenue!