• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 2 this Wednesday!!

Reaction score
when d qstn asks for definition of quality control....what shud be included.... quality control and/or quality assurance?

Reaction score
my prep's fine...kinda just about to start reading the fat book...so boring reading business..did the specimen paper tho..thats abt it cant study much for biz can u? i mean its just like a IQ test..haha

Reaction score
True. I don't feel like reading my book again. It's like no matter what how much I memorize, in the paper i only write what comes in head, something like brain storming and I always manage to get marks for my answers that are really different from the book. Weird, I know.

Reaction score
arlery said:
True. I don't feel like reading my book again. It's like no matter what how much I memorize, in the paper i only write what comes in head, something like brain storming and I always manage to get marks for my answers that are really different from the book. Weird, I know.

dude its aint just u. it aint weird eider, dats how its suposed 2 b. BS is also about adding the personal touch... ;)

Reaction score
arlery said:

dude its aint just u. it aint weird eider, dats how its suposed 2 b. BS is also about adding the personal touch... ;)

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
arlery said:

:) In that case 8)

Reaction score
Tommorow at 11 00, so that would be in 10.5 hours. What about you?

Reaction score
Oh yeah Alhamdullilah my prep is great. I'm fairly confident that it will go well. I haven't solved as many past papers, am focusing more on the book as the syllabus has changed, but I have solved from 2005-2010 once and have revised them just recently. So yeah, all's good 8) . What about you?

Reaction score
arlery said:
Oh yeah Alhamdullilah my prep is great. I'm fairly confident that it will go well. I haven't solved as many past papers, am focusing more on the book as the syllabus has changed, but I have solved from 2005-2010 once and have revised them just recently. So yeah, all's good 8) . What about you?
haha OMG lloll dude im sure itll go well fo u lolz

i havnt even done a single past paper yet havnt even finished revising the syllabus :p

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
arlery said:

i havnt even done a single past paper yet havnt even finished revising the syllabus :p

haha no you don't really need to practice much for Business. I'm just worried about the stupid 3 mark definitions, they ask the weirdest definitions, seriously. Paper 2 is more of brain storming, so this time, I'm just going through everything and not focusing on anything specific.

Reaction score
arlery said:
djdead1 said:
arlery said:

haha no you don't really need to practice much for Business. I'm just worried about the stupid 3 mark definitions, they ask the weirdest definitions, seriously. Paper 2 is more of brain storming, so this time, I'm just going through everything and not focusing on anything specific.

u r soo rytt....like once i saw a definition question of umm i gues it ws smthin like define a manager..... u xpect us to know pools of info and at the end this is wht u ask us??? :/

Reaction score
^ Exactly. I was like dude WTH is wrong with you? I'm still going through the syllabus. What about you? The International AS & A level Business Studies [second edition] by Peter Stimpson is amazing. It's totally set according to the new syllabus.

Reaction score
arlery said:
^ Exactly. I was like dude WTH is wrong with you? I'm still going through the syllabus. What about you? The International AS & A level Business Studies [second edition] by Peter Stimpson is amazing. It's totally set according to the new syllabus.

true that, im doin da same. n yes da book is pretty good...buti duno why i like dave hall....have dat??

wht place r u in man?