• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 2 this Wednesday!!

Reaction score
arlery said:
Studies never end dude. But I don't feel like revising. Just flipping and skipping. :D you?

i so totaly feel u keep skipin stuf keepin it fo later...
done?? im only just beginningg !!! :D :O: :D :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
yeah. cant give an exam widout sleep. gnna go as soon as it's 2 30.

Reaction score
arlery said:
yeah. cant give an exam widout sleep. gnna go as soon as it's 2 30.

hhaha and smbudy ws talkin bou goin 2 sleep at 8 30 :p

lolz chalo all da bst and hav a great xam n rmember me in ur prayers :p

Reaction score
i meant ive ALREADY slept at 8 30 today. haha
u too. All the best. InshAllah tommorow we're gnna ace it and come. Dekhna :)

Reaction score
arlery said:
i meant ive ALREADY slept at 8 30 today. haha
u too. All the best. InshAllah tommorow we're gnna ace it and come. Dekhna :)

ikr !! inshaAlllahh...:D

Reaction score
Can anyone please distinguish between long term bank loan, debenture and mortgage????

Reaction score
Long term bank loan is a type of long term source of finanace. it is a loan which is acquired for a longer period of time lets say more than 10 years from a bank. interest has to be paid every year. debenture is a type of long term loan from the general public. this option is available for limited companies. the companies issue debentures similarly as shares but the people who provide them finance do not become share holders. Mortgage is a system mainly available in the United States as far as i know. In mortgage you dont take money (i guess) but buy a fixed asset lets say a house or some other property on loan. You will pay monthly installments and you will put another fixed asset on hold against it lets say your car. In case you are not able to pay your amount in full than the bank or any other institution will take away your asset which was put on hold aganist it or they will take the asset back which you are paying installements for.

i hope i made it clear. even i dont know what i wrote.!!! but please confirm it from some one else in case i might be wrong.

Reaction score
Well, thanks for the answer. But the mortgage dont seem very articulate though. Itsa source of finance as per the syllabus so probably there has to be money involved here.

Reaction score
For a source of finance the objective is to enable a business to buy an asset (fixed or current) effectively and efficiently. Now mortgage (i think) does not provide finance directly but it enables a business to purchase the asset in an effective manner provided if the terms and conditions of the mortgage are fulfilled. In other words it might be an indirect source of finance. thats what i think. but you still confirm it from a teacher.

Reaction score
Guys start discussing the paper already! I dont think we will get caught cuz the subject of this topic is about a different thing. So dont worry and start discussing.

Reaction score
Sijan92 said:
Guys start discussing the paper already! I dont think we will get caught cuz the subject of this topic is about a different thing. So dont worry and start discussing.

shameles. :shock:
this is how u xpect to pass ur exams? thru cheating? shame.

Reaction score
Lol. No dude. I just came from giving my exam. Really feel like discussing now. Thats all.

Attachments

• 230771_210706445630813_111548065546652_646551_4964707_n.jpg
    230771_210706445630813_111548065546652_646551_4964707_n.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 8