• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 2 this Wednesday!!

Reaction score
the thing is im not too sure.....why on earth woukd we need to connect the two :S we could mention that this is an alternative approach....in our opinion its better because it not only integrates all the 4 ps concepts but also is a more customer orriented approach and dat could giv a business cmpetitiv eedge if used properly...

Reaction score
hmmm yeah u're right. I think at the end though, we'll have to relate it to integrated marketing mix and all that. Time management can be such a pain in paper 2

Reaction score
ok im posting this. this explains it better.

The traditional 4 “P’s” of
Marketing matter. They are
the four areas in which a
producer can make changes.
But the challenge is to get
beyond them to the 4 “C’s”

Product
Can you view your “product” z
(Service/ Experience) as
meeting a customer’s
wants…
With the Quality they expect?

Placement
Location matters z
Much bigger than “ location” z
Ready for the world as a z
market? The world is at your
doorstep.

Pricing
Costs of production, harvesting, z
post-harvest and “break-even
analysis”;
Competition and market share; z
a Commodity in the market- z
supply/demand mindset.

Promotion
- Getting in front of the customer z
Logo, Promos; Advertising- ‹
Word of Mouth ‹
Display ‹
Merchandising. ‹
Packaging.

Summary
Plans to improve marketing z
start with a customer focused
mindset;
Research; z
Design; z
Implement; z
Evaluate.

Reaction score
Yup I've read the links. Here's an example I came up with as to how:

Well for example if we're talking about a car X
[I'm not elaborating much on 4 Ps assuming u already knw hw to do that]

So Product : Car
Consumer wants and needs: A car of good quality, design, good reliability, it should cover all the needs and a few wants. If it covers all the wants, it'll be to expensive to produce and even more to sell.

Price: decide on the appropriate method.
Cost to satisfy: This will also depend on which consumers you are targeting and also on the car. Since we've added value to the car, consumers will be willing to pay more this car, however, if the price we charge does not cover costs, it'll be our loss. But if we charge too high, then consumers might be dissuaded from buying the car, and may opt for competitors' car Y instead.

Place: Exclusive outlets, create USPs for selling Car X
Convenience to buy: It should be sold in locations that are convenient to consumers. If the car showroom is in an isolated area of the town or city, not many people will be encouraged to buy it, however if it is in the heart of the city or in popular locations, the convenience will encourage more consumers to visit the store and check out the car.

Promotion: Advertising, Sponsorship, Hire popular celebrities to promote the car, personal selling,etc For eg. I remember when the Jonas brothers were really in, and popular, they were hired for promoting Chevy. So you get my point?
Communication: Besides all the promotion, the business needs to ensure the promotion also ensures communication. For eg. after buying the car, the customer should not regret buying the car. Communication should be ensured to satisfy the customer and also to ensure feedback on the Car. This will also help the business in identifying consumer complaints and improving the Car.

Hope that helps.

Reaction score
lol yea i got it from the article i showed u...its about handling with the 4 Ps but then looking BEYOND them to incorporate the 4 C's in em as well :D

thnks anyways :)

did da stuf i giv u help? :p

Reaction score
haha dejavu =D
yeah i did thanks. I think i posted it right when u posted it.

Reaction score
arlery said:
True. I also think internet marketing could come.

i looooov dat =D

plus i think international location....wt do u think :/

Attachments

• IMG_1746.JPG
    IMG_1746.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
lLcation question is a must. Yeah it could, so could economies and dis economies of scale.

Reaction score
Studies never end dude. But I don't feel like revising. Just flipping and skipping. :D you?