• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 2 this Wednesday!!

Reaction score
arlery said:
Dave Hall? No idea. I'm in KSA. wbu?
mee too !! den how do u hav 10.5 hrs lft? :/

o shiiitt !!! we DO hav 10.5 hrs left hahaha cn u beleev it im so sleepy lol....

shit da exams in da mornin lol...

Dave hall is basically the author of this book called "business studies "

wht city r u in

Reaction score
I'm in Dammam. No kidding seriously? How do you have 24 hours left?

Reaction score
arlery said:
I'm in Dammam. No kidding seriously? How do you have 24 hours left?
haha dts wht m sayin dude my bad...we hav only 9 hrs....lol m in jedd

Reaction score
Same to you. Let's ace the exam and come. I'm definitely gonna go in the exam hall with a 'bring it on' attitude. :D

Reaction score
arlery said:
Same to you. Let's ace the exam and come. I'm definitely gonna go in the exam hall with a 'bring it on' attitude. :D

inshaAllah :D
do post about how it wAS OKay? :p

Reaction score
nah I'm still writing the key points. No matter how long a gap I'm given, I have to write the key points one day before the exam [at night]. So I'm on XPF so that I'm not distracted or sleepy. Which topic's answers do you want?

Reaction score
arlery said:
nah I'm still writing the key points. No matter how long a gap I'm given, I have to write the key points one day before the exam [at night]. So I'm on XPF so that I'm not distracted or sleepy. Which topic's answers do you want?

exactlyyyyyyyy im feelin u dude !! haaha! i hate ma self fo doin dis :(
i wnt answers to i duno nuthin specific :/

Reaction score
Nah I don't hate myself for doing that 'cause I think this way, the points stay in my head. If I learned something last week for Business, I tend to forget it. So I'm doing it all now.

Reaction score
arlery said:
Nah I don't hate myself for doing that 'cause I think this way, the points stay in my head. If I learned something last week for Business, I tend to forget it. So I'm doing it all now.

lol but dude we gota sleep too i gave all four math components this session n my brains exhausted from wakin up continuously

Reaction score
I know but I slept at 8 30 and woke at 10 30 so I'm all pumped up and fresh :D :Yahoo!: . Besides, I can't study after 2 or 2 30 at night. I always admire people who give A level together, I could never take so much pressure. I'm better off givin' AS and A2 separately.

Reaction score
arlery said:
I know but I slept at 8 30 and woke at 10 30 so I'm all pumped up and fresh :D :Yahoo!: . Besides, I can't study after 2 or 2 30 at night. I always admire people who give A level together, I could never take so much pressure. I'm better off givin' AS and A2 separately.

u hav no idea :cry: