AOA. I am going to appear for OLevels Islamiyat 2058 and Pak Studies 2059 I had some questions.CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session is starting soon, join the others who are too..
Feel free to share any useful study threads, revision material or just post how you are feeling!
This is the thread to post anything to do with your CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session, so feel free to moan, panic, or scream into your computer to your heart's desire.
The important thing is, we're in this boat together, so this is the place to post that question you were too afraid to ask a bunch of strangers about or to vent at when something is getting you down, and maybe have some fun along the way!
- Introduce yourself
- What are your hobbies/interests?
- What subjects are you studying?
- What is/are your favourite and least favourite subject(s)?
- What are the grades that you want this year?
- What are your predicted grades?
- What is your ideal future occupation?
- How are you feeling about starting CAIE Oct/Nov 2019 session?
AOA. I am going to appear for OLevels Islamiyat 2058 and Pak Studies 2059 I had some questions.
1. Do I need to learn all the Wives , Scribes and important personalities in Prophes's PBUH life?
2. I am unable to learn History 2059/1 in a sequence can you give some tips?
The reaction between sulfur dioxide and oxygen is reversible.
2SO2(g) + O2(g) 2SO3(g) Kc = 280 mol–1 dm3 at 1000K
In an equilibrium mixture at 1000K the sulfur trioxide concentration is 6.00mol dm–3.
The sulfur dioxide concentration is twice the oxygen concentration.
What is the sulfur dioxide concentration?
A 0.175 mol dm–3
B 0.254 mol dm–3
C 0.318 mol dm–3
D 0.636 mol dm–3
I need the explanation and full method please..(THE ANSWER IS D)