• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session discussion

Reaction score
Salam to every one

I am going to appear in May June 2020 olevel examination for 3 subject (pak.st , ISL, URDU)
I want to know how can I get a* s. I have not prepared anything yet
On which think I should focus more so I can achieve A*s
Thanks

Reaction score
AOA. I am going to appear for OLevels Islamiyat 2058 and Pak Studies 2059 I had some questions.
1. Do I need to learn all the Wives , Scribes and important personalities in Prophes's PBUH life?
2. I am unable to learn History 2059/1 in a sequence can you give some tips?

Reaction score
Go through some past papers to see the important personalities you need to learn in islamiyat. And no, you dont need to learn all the personalities

Reaction score
The reaction between sulfur dioxide and oxygen is reversible.
2SO2(g) + O2(g) 2SO3(g) Kc = 280 mol–1 dm3 at 1000K
In an equilibrium mixture at 1000K the sulfur trioxide concentration is 6.00mol dm–3.
The sulfur dioxide concentration is twice the oxygen concentration.
What is the sulfur dioxide concentration?
A 0.175 mol dm–3
B 0.254 mol dm–3
C 0.318 mol dm–3
D 0.636 mol dm–3

I need the explanation and full method please..(THE ANSWER IS D)

Attachments

• Eqm 9701-11-M-J-2019.jpeg
    Eqm 9701-11-M-J-2019.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
Hey ! My friends call me Queen or Queenie first and foremost.

I'm here to ask around if people can help me figure out and wrap my head around Chemistry As Level MCQ... I'm so bad at it and it hurts because Practicals and Structured Questions are a cakewalk comparatively.

Any suggestion and tip goes a long way, thanks in advance !

Reaction score
CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session is starting soon, join the others who are too..
Feel free to share any useful study threads, revision material or just post how you are feeling!

This is the thread to post anything to do with your CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session, so feel free to moan, panic, or scream into your computer to your heart's desire. :giggle:

The important thing is, we're in this boat together, so this is the place to post that question you were too afraid to ask a bunch of strangers about or to vent at when something is getting you down, and maybe have some fun along the way!

Icebreakers :coffee:
  • Introduce yourself
  • What are your hobbies/interests?
  • What subjects are you studying?
  • What is/are your favourite and least favourite subject(s)?
  • What are the grades that you want this year?
  • What are your predicted grades?
  • What is your ideal future occupation?
  • How are you feeling about starting CAIE Oct/Nov 2019 session?
you r cool man

Reaction score
CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session is starting soon, join the others who are too..
Feel free to share any useful study threads, revision material or just post how you are feeling!

This is the thread to post anything to do with your CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session, so feel free to moan, panic, or scream into your computer to your heart's desire. :giggle:

The important thing is, we're in this boat together, so this is the place to post that question you were too afraid to ask a bunch of strangers about or to vent at when something is getting you down, and maybe have some fun along the way!

Icebreakers :coffee:
  • Introduce yourself
  • What are your hobbies/interests?
  • What subjects are you studying?
  • What is/are your favourite and least favourite subject(s)?
  • What are the grades that you want this year?
  • What are your predicted grades?
  • What is your ideal future occupation?
  • How are you feeling about starting CAIE Oct/Nov 2019 session?
Hello! I'm entering A levels and just completed my AS level (via online mocks and predicted grades), so my question is can I take an AS level subject like Geography while doing my A levels? I have an interest in it and possibly could pursue a career in it.

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is latifah I need help in geography paper 2 A level am writing October November so if anyone is good on map things help please

Reaction score
if any one need help for olevel pak.st and isl, feel free to ask me, i will try my best, btw i am going to appear in upcoming oct/nov exam

Reaction score
Hey, my name is shehliza. I'll be appearing in the Oct/Nov session to give Isl, Pak std and urdu. Although, in the start of 2020, i prepared for these 3 subjects for about 2 and a half months before a global pandemic hit us and I've forgot a lot since then so any preparation tips for when your papers are hardly two months away , would be very helpful. One more thing, any of the A* students, how much did you guys study in the last 2 months?

Reaction score
Hey, my name is shehliza. I'll be appearing in the Oct/Nov session to give Isl, Pak std and urdu. Although, in the start of 2020, i prepared for these 3 subjects for about 2 and a half months before a global pandemic hit us and I've forgot a lot since then so any preparation tips for when your papers are hardly two months away , would be very helpful. One more thing, any of the A* students, how much did you guys study in the last 2 months?
The anxiety you are experiencing is normal but what you have to do is mostly past papers in this time if you are prepared already and just calm down plus dont ask others the amount of time time the studied because we all have a different iq level.