• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session discussion

Reaction score
Hey! I studied for 3 years of my O'levels chemistry from this finely complied chemistry notes that a senior friend of mine suggested and managed to get An A*. I would highly recommend it to all the students. Currently, I am having a couple of copies, please feel free to contact. I can even send a pdf file to those who are interested in buying and are willing to score well.

Reaction score
For upcoming A Level exams, the theory papers 2 and 4 are coming up. Check out how I outline pitfalls, not-to-dos and how-tos for these important A Level components on my channel. Below are the shortened YouTube links. Topical playlists are also available if you just want to work on your targeted weak areas.

I graduated from Oxford University summa cum laude a while ago and have experience improving public school students to top national and international achievements with A Level chemistry through my unique take to teaching chemistry, which I hope to benefit many more students for free.

Subscribe and share widely with friends and class chats please to benefit more students in these desperate times.

Paper 2:shorturl.at/apDNX

Paper 4:shorturl.at/mpEOR

Paper 5:shorturl.at/dwzEY

Paper 1: shorturl.at/altU7

Reaction score
CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session is starting soon, join the others who are too..
Feel free to share any useful study threads, revision material or just post how you are feeling!

This is the thread to post anything to do with your CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session, so feel free to moan, panic, or scream into your computer to your heart's desire. :giggle:

The important thing is, we're in this boat together, so this is the place to post that question you were too afraid to ask a bunch of strangers about or to vent at when something is getting you down, and maybe have some fun along the way!

Icebreakers :coffee:
  • Introduce yourself
  • What are your hobbies/interests?
  • What subjects are you studying?
  • What is/are your favourite and least favourite subject(s)?
  • What are the grades that you want this year?
  • What are your predicted grades?
  • What is your ideal future occupation?
  • How are you feeling about starting CAIE Oct/Nov 2019 session?
Please help me
Any idea what is coming in physics as level practical paper 34 this year (Oct 20)????

Reaction score
I just gave my A level physics practical paper. 9702/S4..15 October 2020
Can anyone discuss it with me whether they got negative values for cos theta in question 1?

Reaction score
I just gave my A level physics practical paper. 9702/S4..15 October 2020
Can anyone discuss it with me whether they got negative values for cos theta in question 1?
Bro. post paper stress nai letay. Chill karo!

Reaction score
CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session is starting soon, join the others who are too..
Feel free to share any useful study threads, revision material or just post how you are feeling!

This is the thread to post anything to do with your CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session, so feel free to moan, panic, or scream into your computer to your heart's desire. :giggle:

The important thing is, we're in this boat together, so this is the place to post that question you were too afraid to ask a bunch of strangers about or to vent at when something is getting you down, and maybe have some fun along the way!

Icebreakers :coffee:
  • Introduce yourself-NaaAkuye or Naa for short
  • What are your hobbies/interests? Singing
  • What subjects are you studying? Maths, Business, Accounting, English, Literature, Economics, ICT, Physics, and French
  • What is/are your favorite and least favorite subject(s)? Favourite-maths; Least Favourite -Business(at the moment)
  • What are the grades that you want this year? A* and A
  • What are your predicted grades? A*to B's
  • What is your ideal future occupation?Chartered Accountant
  • How are you feeling about starting CAIE Oct/Nov 2021 session?Not excited

Reaction score
London OL/AS/AL Mathematics & Physics Edexcel/Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Pure Mathematics (P1/P2/P3/P4) Statistics(S1/S2/S3) Mechanics(M1/M2/M3/M4/ Further Mathematics(F1/F2/F3) Theory/Revision/Paper class Individual/Group classes Conducted by a well experienced London AL teacher (BSc in Marine Engineering) from a reputed school in Colombo.. DM for more details.. Contact: +94774920729 (zoom classes)(Please drop a text message if phone is not answered

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201216-163049.jpg
    Screenshot_20201216-163049.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Hey i have My CAIE exam of pak studies,islamiat and urdu please give me some tips on how to complete the whole syllabus.

Reaction score
Hey , anyone who is already done with OCT/Nov session and might have some free time these days, this is for you :

I am searching for someone who is already done with O or Alevels ( or currently done with at least 3 of his/her Olevels).

Please reply to this thread or directly message me, I have a ''paid '' task for you..