• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge International AS and A level Physics Coursebook

Reaction score
Does anyone has the CD for this book..if yes..please upload the pdfs for at least Chapter 1 to Chapter 17..Please!

Reaction score
I am ready to pay that guy 200 Rs via Easy Paisa if he uploads the whole CD..what say :D?

Reaction score
minimum 5 thousand :D home delivery is expensive man. see the fuel price ;D
sorry i dnt have a scanner but i have the worksheets of this book with marking schemes. if any specific topic or a concept then u can ask me i can write dat for u.

Reaction score
minimum 5 thousand :D home delivery is expensive man. see the fuel price ;D
sorry i dnt have a scanner but i have the worksheets of this book with marking schemes. if any specific topic or a concept then u can ask me i can write dat for u.
Bro..the thing is if you have the CD just upload it on media fire..and put a password on it..each member if he wants to download should pay you for the password..200 Rs is a good amount believe me ;) if its per individual!

Reaction score
mr mercy. have some mercy upon us and just upload the cd how i told you to on your private page?

Reaction score
ohhh sorry bro, theres a user on here who has the cd rom and i asked him on his page and gave him instructions too but i think he just vanished. his username is the dark knight

Reaction score
ohhh sorry bro, theres a user on here who has the cd rom and i asked him on his page and gave him instructions too but i think he just vanished. his username is the dark knight
If he lives in pakistan i am ready to pay him!