• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
there is no scope what so ever in pakistan
the main reason is the word terrorist, which enjoys such a close position to the country pakistan
if u go out to america or other foreign places, and they look at ur pakistani passport, then they will interrogate u for days even if u 80 years old
when u apply for a job in foreign countries and they see ur degree from a pakistani university, then they will drop the phone or immediately reject u.
but if u have a degree from a good foreign university, then they will beg u to come to their company like the example i gave of my firen's dad who graduated from MIT
so u shud try to study in foreign countires
and plus MIT is in Massachusetts. which is in america the complete form of MIT is Massachusetts Intsitute of Technology

Reaction score
there is no scope what so ever in pakistan
the main reason is the word terrorist, which enjoys such a close position to the country pakistan
if u go out to america or other foreign places, and they look at ur pakistani passport, then they will interrogate u for days even if u 80 years old
when u apply for a job in foreign countries and they see ur degree from a pakistani university, then they will drop the phone or immediately reject u.
but if u have a degree from a good foreign university, then they will beg u to come to their company like the example i gave of my firen's dad who graduated from MIT
so u shud try to study in foreign countires
and plus MIT is in Massachusetts. which is in america the complete form of MIT is Massachusetts Intsitute of Technology

what about who don't want to go for any foreign country?
LUMS is the best if u want to stay in Pakistan and get a high pay.
BTW i m studying Business not technology.

Reaction score
okay then there are so many other universities in foreign places for business as well. once again it is all ur wish i was just hoping to inform u of the benefits of foreign study. the problem in pakistan is the financial problems of Pakistan. u must be studying business and are well aware of these problems also if u know that pakistan's currency is really low and u must know of how the dollar came to 100 Rs. around 10 years ago, it was i think 20 Rs. with finanical problems and u going to business there might be a problem of unemployment.

Reaction score
ok we have ist and cae under affiliation of nust and mind you it aint bad
i did ask students from these universities and they said that they had no problem getting jobs further
so anybody interested in aeronautical
and im intrested in aeronautics very much and im afraid i would be an aeronautical engineer inshallah