• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
hi i am interested in going in to the field of medicine. my dad wants to send me out of pakistan after i complete my O Levels, like either Australia, UK, USA, England and other western countries. which place do u think is most suitable and can u tell me any good universities to go in to the field of medicine? please do help
UK Unis are the best for completing MBBS as compared to other countries.

Reaction score
although the occupation of a dentist seems yuuk, dentists are so expensive that even companies which provide full benefits to their emplyees are not ready to pay the dentist fees. my friend's dad graduated from MIT and went to UAE, and got a job in the world's largest construction company, Mubaadala. he got so many benefits that his company paid his home rent, gave him free toy and gifts monthly, paid all his bills, and many more but not dentists. so whoever wants to pursue the field of dentistry, shud go for it, because u can make loads of money by opening ur own clinic or working in a hospital especially in foreign countires

Reaction score
although the occupation of a dentist seems yuuk, dentists are so expensive that even companies which provide full benefits to their emplyees are not ready to pay the dentist fees. my friend's dad graduated from MIT and went to UAE, and got a job in the world's largest construction company, Mubaadala. he got so many benefits that his company paid his home rent, gave him free toy and gifts monthly, paid all his bills, and many more but not dentists. so whoever wants to pursue the field of dentistry, shud go for it, because u can make loads of money by opening ur own clinic or working in a hospital especially in foreign countires
very true but u need capital either way to go out or practice here:)
which is a limiting factor;)