• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
and you just said ok ? :p
No reasons asked ?
ACT main suna hai ziada math hota hai :p
ACT ma sab se bara masla is time management. But since I have a good speed so I'm okay with it. The maths section is easy. You know what it is for you if I'm calling it easy. :p You gotta do 60 questions of varying complexity levels in 60 minutes which is a not very easy to manage, though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What I mean is, if you're taking SAT it is good for both, the Pakistani and the foreign unis but ACT is just good for the latter.
I do not mean this. Yes SAT has a higher reputation worldwide and is known to many people and institutions. Most universities require SAT and 2 SAT subject tests or ACT Plus Writing. In this case, I would suggest ACT as the burden is reduced. But for that you will have to go through every institution's admission requirements.

Reaction score
I do not mean this. Yes SAT has a higher reputation worldwide and is known to many people and institutions. Most universities require SAT and 2 SAT subject tests or ACT Plus Writing. In this case, I would suggest ACT as the burden is reduced. But for that you will have to go through every institution's admission requirements.
Exactly but all Ivy league colleges and top notch universities like MIT, Stanford etc accept ACT scores and it is much less a burden so one should go for it unless he's aiming for one which requires SAT.

Reaction score
Is TOEFL or IELTS required for US universities even if you have given O level English Language and have an A or A*?
US unis more of like test your English skills through the basis of your SAT. However, to be on the safe side (you don't know for certain if you will actually get the admission in an US uni), do give the IELTS (it is easier than the SAT), so that you can also be eligible for admission in Canadian, Australian unis.