• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
hi plz could u help me to choose wat to do further after A levels i am a bit counfused my subjets are maths phy chem.

Reaction score
I just finished my IG's this june, and am about to join IB with physics chemistry and math HL and english economics and french as SL. I've decided that it's high time i make a choice about my career. My intentions are to go into engineering. Now what field to go into is the problem... I want to do something that i enjoy in the future - that means applying mainly math chem and phy. I am currently confused between chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and nuclear engineering. Please help me out with the consideration to how well paid, vigourous, demanded and important the job will be in a few year's time. Feel free to suggest other careers in contrast. I am planning to study in Canada, and i currently live in India; i have been thinking -- after many suggestions -- whether or not i should do bachelor's in India and master's in Canada. Yot help would be valuable, and much appreciated.

Reaction score
an

any adivces wat to do? PS:living in pakistan and which would make a good career thankx in advance :)

No career is good or bad.It depends what abilities u have and what are u interested in.So choose accordingly.U can start by things which interest u.

Reaction score
CS is better cause it offerce a wider view then software enginering i guess :/ but saturation is everwhere :/
Yes CS is better and secondly software engineering is not recognized by PEC what i have heard not sure though

Reaction score
agreed u just need a good GPA for success in whatever field u choose
I dont think so.GPA only matter at the entry level and only in the beginning of the career.
And GPA is not the only thing which will get u a job at entry level

Reaction score
I dont think so.GPA only matter at the entry level and only in the beginning of the career.
And GPA is not the only thing which will get u a job at entry level
Alright so what do u think is the perfect career and how DO u get good jobs ?