• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.

i m good in Maths and Physics
and evn in computer
which engineering shoud i go for ?
and whether in India or abroad ?
i m doing A levels

Reaction score
hey
i am a science student . i am thinking to go with medical stuff.i am from pakistan but live in uae
i am in 10 now
help me

Reaction score
i wanted to know ,what should i do after the completion of A level examination .And for which competitive exams and career i should go forward .please let me know .Can you please sought out my problem.
You have a wide variety of options. Do let me know about your current subject selection and your favourite field, or I would say interests?

Reaction score
i m good in Maths and Physics
and evn in computer
which engineering shoud i go for ?
and whether in India or abroad ?
i m doing A levels
India is abooming economy, with its IT sector growing rapidly. Go for computer engineering ad i the market demand. Even electronics engineering is feasible. If you cannot afford to study abroad, the IITs throughout India are very good options.

Reaction score
India is abooming economy, with its IT sector growing rapidly. Go for computer engineering ad i the market demand. Even electronics engineering is feasible. If you cannot afford to study abroad, the IITs throughout India are very good options.

itz really hard to gt into IITs
which other colleges can i try for?

Reaction score
I have chosen to do either chemical engineering or BSC in IT from METU turkey. is it a better choice or rather stay in pakistan and go for fast karachi? FAHMEED sir can you please provide me with a detailed answer as to whta is better awaiting your answer as i have to choose PAK or abroad so i can choose whether to take entry prep classes :( stressed out X(

Reaction score
I have chosen to do either chemical engineering or BSC in IT from METU turkey. is it a better choice or rather stay in pakistan and go for fast karachi? FAHMEED sir can you please provide me with a detailed answer as to whta is better awaiting your answer as i have to choose PAK or abroad so i can choose whether to take entry prep classes :( stressed out X(

I would prefer Pak universities like NED or NUST over METU. Moreover, it is preferable to study Bachelors here and go for Masters from either US or UK for eg.

Reaction score
so you are saying this cause metus facutlty iant good enough or is it better to do mastera from abroad and bachelor's from pak
what about bilikent univesity.
I would prefer Pak universities like NED or NUST over METU. Moreover, it is preferable to study Bachelors here and go for Masters from either US or UK for eg.

Reaction score
so you are saying this cause metus facutlty iant good enough or is it better to do mastera from abroad and bachelor's from pak
what about bilikent univesity.

Yup, Bilikent University is a good university. However, universities in Turkey and Malaysia are flooded with foreign students with different academic backgrounds. However, studying in Pakistan in a top university will enhance your skills in a competitive environment. Later, you can go for Masters abroad as is the usual trend.

Reaction score
Yup, Bilikent University is a good university. However, universities in Turkey and Malaysia are flooded with foreign students with different academic backgrounds. However, studying in Pakistan in a top university will enhance your skills in a competitive environment. Later, you can go for Masters abroad as is the usual trend.
I WANT TO DO chemical engineering and otherr then NED NUST there is no uni good enough to provide a valued degree so should i skip the idea and go for MIS (BSC in IT then MIS)

Reaction score
I WANT TO DO chemical engineering and otherr then NED NUST there is no uni good enough to provide a valued degree so should i skip the idea and go for MIS (BSC in IT then MIS)

Sorry, I could not understand you. Please elaborate.

Reaction score
I WANT to do chemical engineering and otherrthen NED NUST there is no uni good enough to provide a valued degree and good quality eucation and practice. so should i stay in pak and do something in computers or pursue it in METU FAHMEED

Reaction score
k plz help me to decide my carrier for my secure future . plz help me out.And which all exams should i give .And guide me wt to do in ahead of my life atleast plz suggest some .urgently plz its my request its vry vry urgent

Reaction score
I WANT to do chemical engineering and otherrthen NED NUST there is no uni good enough to provide a valued degree and good quality eucation and practice. so should i stay in pak and do something in computers or pursue it in METU FAHMEED

Better try from NUST, NED, PIEAS or GIK. That would be better.