• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem 11

Reaction score
very very hard....not only that...our test centre gave us the data booklet after the exam ended and we only got a few minutes to use it

Reaction score
i am sorry if i have hurt u i was frustrated at that moment!!i really didn't meant that i am sure u might be really really good in that but i was generally talking about what i saw in my center and over here but u can't blame our preparation i know for the first time i have completed all of the past papers in my life after that i didn't do well so that's why i was upset sorry once again!!
No no, its nothing, no need to be upset brother, what happened cant be redone!
So, get on and give the next your best shot!

I know it feels frustrating but in the end, when you think peacefully, there will be noone else to blame!
Anyway, i won't disheart you further,
Get a good sleep and freshen your self then study for the next exam,
Best of Luck!

I'm an A* student. I found it hard as shit. Stop being a narrow-minded asshole.
Getting A* at O level is not very difficult!
Btw,
Please mind your language, No need to showcase your talent here!
:p

Reaction score
very very hard....not only that...our test centre gave us the data booklet after the exam ended and we only got a few minutes to use it

haaah thts wat happened here aswell..but we got 15 mins extra for that n they apologized..Gawd

Reaction score
It was TERRIBLE! no exaggeration it was the worst paper i've solved! even tho there were few repeat questions but i'm probably gonna get in 20's. just hope i'd get a B at least

Reaction score
What about question number 2 ? With the NH3 formation ?
is it "C" which was "Decreasing the Temprature" or something like that ?

Reaction score
The paper was extremely hard some questions were so confusing it took hours to do them and i had like 2 questions left and i was gonna just shade anything but supervisor's like pencils down and then hes staring at me and i couldnt shade anything for them last two questions. and even from the rest im positive i got some wrong.

Reaction score
Yes, im confident!!!
Anyway, work hard for p2 and improve your grade in that, Best of Luck!
(y)

Btw, This is your AS exam, must be the first time you and your friends are giving A LEVEL exams!
How can you say they are A* students ?

Your answer must be they were A* graders at O level,
Well, there is a LARGE difference in getting A* at O level and getting even A at A level my dear friend...!

That is why many people manage to get A* at O level but their grades seem to drop at A level,
The two are entirely different things sister!
Anyway, Best of luck for paper2, work hard on it so you can overcome mistakes you did today!
:)
(y)
Well sorry, but like raiyan said you can't blame our preparation. I kind of found that quite offensive since many people like myself have tried and worked our best but we just didn't do well enough... You might have done well but please give a little respect for those who tried and found component 11 hard... Anyways goodluck to you too brother(y)

Reaction score
Well sorry, but like raiyan said you can't blame our preparation. I kind of found that quite offensive since many people like myself have tried and worked our best but we just didn't do well enough... You might have done well but please give a little respect for those who tried and found component 11 hard... Anyways goodluck to you too brother(y)
Wait a few months you will realise....
Anyways, it must have been difficult!

Reaction score
can u plzz let me know from which year most of the questions were?i couldn't find them
i only found like 2 or 3 questions from past papers only but the rest of the questions were different than past papers, even the styles of the questions and the organic part was completely different than all the past papers i dont even remember how i did in the organic part lol..

Reaction score
i only found like 2 or 3 questions from past papers only but the rest of the questions were different than past papers, even the styles of the questions and the organic part was completely different than all the past papers i dont even remember how i did in the organic part lol..

yea exactly only 2 i guess were repeated thts it ...the basic concepts were quite similar lyk duh,they have to be..:)

Reaction score
even me but @someonecool said that questions were from the past paper and he found it easy i don't know!!