• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem 11

Reaction score
man the paper was hard... if u get a U in this component... is it possible to get a B or a C??? complete A lvl.. AS+A2

Reaction score
ALL MYY FELLOWSS IN THE SAME HALL INCLUDING MEEE !!!
WEEE MESSED UPP the hardestt paperr eveerrr !! it turned into mathhh not chemistry !!! in section B i went like d d d d d d d d becuz there wereee noooo timmeee !!
i hatedd the exammm !!!! WTF is thisss :O
WHAT IS THISSS :O

Reaction score
What's the answer for the question where aluminum powder reacts with barium nitrate in fireworks and stuff?? This formula was just impossible to balance I was soo frustrated :(

Reaction score
well chem.........not so good...tinkin a c ..but im curious n kinda new ...wat does threshold mean??

Reaction score
It wasn't really that bad. I took Variant 1. I did find it more challenging than previous exam papers, more calculations, more questions that take more time. The organic was a bit confusing, not many questions I could say were familiar at all. I skipped around 5 questions at first that I wasn't sure of. Finished the exam 10 minutes beforehand and went back to them, worked nice and slowly with them.

There was 1 question I could relate to. It was about the Cl2 in the water... where the answer was always acidify the pool water... this time they asked us about the change in oxidation state of the chlorine... seems strange at first, but not hard at all when you look at it.

I'd say, I'll be happy if I get above 30/40. Currently 2 questions I seemed to have got wrong... throw in another random 4 or 5... maybe 31/40 or 32/40 :)

Reaction score
i only found like 2 or 3 questions from past papers only but the rest of the questions were different than past papers, even the styles of the questions and the organic part was completely different than all the past papers i dont even remember how i did in the organic part lol..
Yeah! me too! I have no idea how I got answers for the organic chemistry questions! o_O

Reaction score
i dont know which varient u guys got but in my varient 11 it was pretty much.................. :(
p11 was quite difficult but p12 was an comparatively an easy paper and it could be said that p12 was also difficult but less difficult....Leave about the paper 11 concentrate on p3 nd good luck for the paper

Reaction score
i am not talking about q3 for that ionisation energy it was positive i am talking about enthalpy change of formation in i guess q5 or 6
th calculation one or there was one questio like combustion and formation or combustion like that which one?
and yeah ofcourse ionization will be plus as energy REQUIRED to remove electron

Reaction score
p11 was quite difficult but p12 was an comparatively an easy paper and it could be said that p12 was also difficult but less difficult....Leave about the paper 11 concentrate on p3 nd good luck for the paper
ThankU and bst ov luk 2 u as well my p3 for chem is tday any idea whats coming