• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem 11

Reaction score
the calculation one!!
actually i dont remeber whether it was - or + as for as i remeber what ever answer i got i worte that like you had to do 3 times combustion of carbon and 3 times combustion of hydrogen and all that is equal to i think combustion of ethanal or whatever that was + the formation valuse we had to find then you make thr formation value as the subject youll get the answer i just wrote that dirsctly i dont remember whether that was - or + you did same right??

Reaction score
actually i dont remeber whether it was - or + as for as i remeber what ever answer i got i worte that like you had to do 3 times combustion of carbon and 3 times combustion of hydrogen and all that is equal to i think combustion of ethanal or whatever that was + the formation valuse we had to find then you make thr formation value as the subject youll get the answer i just wrote that dirsctly i dont remember whether that was - or + you did same right??
i just used that values not multiplying with the factor 3 and using the formula for formation=products-reactants

Reaction score
can i ask what u guys got for the conditions for a gas to be ideal

and the equilibrium equation pls

Reaction score
i just used that values not multiplying with the factor 3 and using the formula for formation=products-reactants
but when yo u balance the equation werent there 3 carbon and ydrogen cumbustion how can there be one carbon and hydrogen combustion:(

Reaction score
i dont even rember soory it was 3 or 2 but i remember there i multiplied it not like how you did because there was option of 2 only i rember like 2 values where same in the 4 choices only the sign was different in the same values

Reaction score
-1105 because it was enthalpy change of formation is always negative
iam not sure whether it was negative or positive but i remeber i had same answer as yours 1105 but my sign would have been negative as well if yours right because obviously because you dont change sign after calculation its like you get it by calculation