• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem 11

Reaction score
Im not even sure about a single question I did... Can we discuss the questions yet guyz ?

Reaction score
ef you. If you did the paper you'd understand
Well i gave the paper last year and that time also everyone was whining about how hard the paper was and they had never seen a more difficult paper and bla bla bla .................
However, those whos preparation was good, they had smiles on their faces.
Even in this thread there are people who posted that their paper went well!

Reaction score
Well i gave the paper last year and that time also everyone was whining about how hard the paper was and they had never seen a more difficult paper and bla bla bla .................
Just because the paper was hard doesn't mean we had a bad preparation. My friends are A* students and trust me they work soo hard and put alot of efforts into their studies YET they even agreed that chemistry VARIANT 11 IS HARD AND WENT REALLY BAD. =)
That person you were talking about is doing VARIANT 12...

Reaction score
if u really don't know we r talking about variant 1 then plzz stay out of it!!even i could do may/nov 2011 that was comparatively easier than this year's paper no one over here is saying that var 11 was easy!!if someone is saying that then either he is dreaming or joking!!because in my center my class fellows who used to get good grades or u could say nerds of my class they were upset today really disappointed because of this tough paper i bet anyone would even get above 30!

Reaction score
if u really don't know we r talking about variant 1 then plzz stay out of it!!even i could do may/nov 2011 that was comparatively easier than this year's paper no one over here is saying that var 11 was easy!!if someone is saying that then either he is dreaming or joking!!because in my center my class fellows who used to get good grades or u could say nerds of my class they were upset today really disappointed because of this tough paper i bet anyone would even get above 30!
Just because the paper was hard doesn't mean we had a bad preparation. My friends are A* students and trust me they work soo hard and put alot of efforts into their studies YET they even agreed that chemistry VARIANT 11 IS HARD AND WENT REALLY BAD. =)

Okay lets wait till the papers are published and then i will see how 'hard' it was!
Till then ok you can whine.
I will stay out...
No offense meant.
:)

Reaction score
well yeah no doubt the paper was tough but somehow i manged to do it..:)....hope the GT is low....AND THE PAPER CAN B DISCUSSED CZ EVERYONES OVER WITH IT BY NOW..:)

Reaction score
okay so confident about it let see then hhh!
Yes, im confident!!!
Anyway, work hard for p2 and improve your grade in that, Best of Luck!
(y)
Btw, This is your AS exam, must be the first time you and your friends are giving A LEVEL exams!
How can you say they are A* students ?

Your answer must be they were A* graders at O level,
Well, there is a LARGE difference in getting A* at O level and getting even A at A level my dear friend...!

That is why many people manage to get A* at O level but their grades seem to drop at A level,
The two are entirely different things sister!
Anyway, Best of luck for paper2, work hard on it so you can overcome mistakes you did today!
(y)

Reaction score
Yes, im confident!!!
Anyway, work hard for p2 and improve your grade in that, Best of Luck!
(y)

Btw, This is your AS exam, must be the first time you and your friends are giving A LEVEL exams!
How can you say they are A* students ?

Your answer must be they were A* graders at O level,
Well, there is a LARGE difference in getting A* at O level and getting even A at A level my dear friend...!

That is why many people manage to get A* at O level but their grades seem to drop at A level,
The two are entirely different things sister!
Anyway, Best of luck for paper2, work hard on it so you can overcome mistakes you did today!
(y)
i am sorry if i have hurt u i was frustrated at that moment!!i really didn't meant that i am sure u might be really really good in that but i was generally talking about what i saw in my center and over here but u can't blame our preparation i know for the first time i have completed all of the past papers in my life after that i didn't do well so that's why i was upset sorry once again!!

Reaction score
hey wat enthapy change did u guys put for #4 wid 2nd ionisation energy + or - 1105kjmol?