• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chem p12...hmm that was a tough one !!!

Reaction score
i think it is a
and btw for question 40
please read my post
and see wether im rite or not
pls
@bilal imnt 3,3
for AlxSiy

Reaction score
becox the product had chloride..which give precipitate with silver nitrate..!!! the question was repeated man..!!! and option A was regarding reduction or oxidation something and option C was of precipitate..!! =)

Reaction score
Dude Nitrogen was +3 nd then became 0.... the option A mean all parts are correct ot was after Q 30 wasn't it.

Reaction score
lol..we're confused...i am talking abt a question which was before 30's...dont remember the exact question no. ..!! which variant..?? =) mine was 12..

Reaction score
can anyone remin me the question since I remember only that bleach question which was 35 I think

Reaction score
bilal ur talking abt Q31 of may/june 2008..i am talking abt our ppr of 2nd june..the question was of one choice...among those questions which r before 30..!! =)

Reaction score
Dude I gave the same paper.. yesterday... I just don't remember the question.. buh.. if there was chloride and Ag then abviously that option would b correct