• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY 22. HOW IS IT??

Reaction score
That was tricky. I wrote monomer has to be unsaturated. Don't know if it's right. Was the black thing carbon? :/

Reaction score
i just wanted to say that i didnt guess it myself
ofcourse ppl with experinece do it
i myself is giving exam
i am not that experienced that i can predict
and i also know that many ppl know abt guesses from their own source but they r quite lazy or whatever u say
to post here
so i just wanted to help
and never had any intension of giving u ppl any wrong info!

Reaction score
well the propene question is a repeat of the 1994 question... in red spot .. its written aluminuim oxide MGO and pottasium oxide and GUYS CAN U TELL ME IF I GET 32 IN P 3 52 IN P2 is an A in the offing ???

Reaction score
princesszahra u did ur work nd its gud help..i hope no one has complaints abt u....sooo nooo worrieesss.....nd try to have sum guesses of PHY P22

Reaction score
i think the same that no one has complaints but sm ppl get anrgy just because the guesses werent right
i feel bad , thats all!

Reaction score
noo neeed too feeel bad..ok guesses r wrong but remember they r gueses nt the true qs papers sooo noo need too feel bad...u tried best to help nd ppl shd thank u..

Reaction score
hi princesszahra..no need to feel bad...u were ryte at sum places...if ppl dont understand wut guesses nd predictions literally mean ignore ém..nywyz we had to study the whole syllabus so yh make sure wts cuming nd blame others.. :x
cheer up sista' =) :mrgreen:

Reaction score
in the exam...was there any calculations?...i mean was there energetics or equilibrium calculations in the exams?cuz im freaken out i suck at equilbrium caculations...

Reaction score
hey guyz was there any energetics question???????????????
or about equilibrium???????????????????
plz reply fast

Reaction score
how was p5 can u plzzz help us out
i hope u get an A plzzz help ius out
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
No there were no Questions regarding energetics or equillibria.
the topics were atomic structure,chemical bonding,periodicity,organic chemistry.

Reaction score
saramohi91 said:
the topics were atomic structure,chemical bonding,periodicity,organic chemistry.
thnx thnx thnx.
Inshallah u will get A in chemistry

Reaction score
saramohi91 said:

thnx m8..its alright if any other question may come...im only afraid of equilibria
inshallah it would be easy...