• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY 22. HOW IS IT??

Reaction score
@ etcetraetcetra

mera aur aap ka aik jasa haal ha....mera bi yai sab kuch almost ghalat hua ha..tension leni paray gi coz mera chem pacticl ka to Allah hi hafiz ha

Reaction score
emperical formula was C3H6O2...same molecular formula......wat was X in ques 5, btw???? couldn't hav been carbon, could it???

Reaction score
DDGAL said:
@abv
did we hav to write the oraganic names or Draw them????

You had to write the formula of each isomer in how they are structured. You only draw when it asks for displayed formula.

Dee

Reaction score
if i wrote soot for the X part will i get a mark? and ques 2 the copper and argon part what was the answer?

Reaction score
In copper, the particles were ions with formula Cu+ since there is only 1 electron in 4s orbital, while for argon, particles were atoms with formula Ar.

Dee

Reaction score
i really hope i could get a mark for that. and i did displayed formula instead of structural formula. is that ok? im really afraid what grade will i get.

Reaction score
i dont think its kk coz it was an easy paper chkin is goin to be strict but dnt worry ull loose only a mark