• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY 22. HOW IS IT??

Reaction score
well it seems that only a little of the prediction comes out T.T DEFINITELY NO REACTION KINETIC N ENERGETICS :?

Reaction score
ya true only few prediction cum true
bt truthfully saying den i dint do much of energetics or kinematics
other all things i had prepared well
n did kinematics n energetics in d morning jst 3 hrs b4 xam
bt nt all predictions dnt cum true
lyk 4 practical i felt it was really vry helpful..... :)

Reaction score
well THE EASIEST PAPER I HAVE ATTEMPTED .. inshAllah more than 55 ... so basically I ACED THE PAPER :D:D:D:D:DE:D:D

Reaction score
Well that was the easiest CHEM p2 i ever attempted.. ANd thats the reason i dont believe on guesses.. they are completely misleading

Reaction score
It was an easy paper . I did good , so i believe i can get an A inshALLAH ....... But i screwed up a bit of question 4 . Now comes the difficult paper 1. . . . ALLAH help me in that :)

Reaction score
P2 was the main obstacle.. it has the highest weightage.. Both the practical and P2 went good.. hope to do well in P1 :D

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah it was okay for me. I didn't understand how to answer question 3 though.

Reaction score
WOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!
both went well :D both were easy........... i hope i will get not less then 75% :)

Reaction score
was the last question is what's the condition for polymerization.i m not sure about my variation

Reaction score
yaa last part of last ques is of POLYMERIZATION..i was paper22..nd hardest ques was i thnk where they askd abt the black thing in ORGANIC QUESTION only two parts of dat ques r a bit tricky....