• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 42....how did it go?..expected GT

Reaction score
Instead of making it react with d c=o i did i removed Na and did it dea
dint get u....i m not asking for C bt for D
DO U feel my structure is correct...keeping in mind that we havent seen a rxn where it reacts with acyl chloride @keetone

Reaction score
I messed it all up
Doomed :(
dont worry.. we all messed up, i couldnt even answer that entire organic page with the c=o and the Na question.. i like crossed everything out ..though i think i drew it right. and i couldnt answer the NMR shit or the drug shit or the enthalpy shit or the rate shit.. so dont worry!

Reaction score
I needed to ace dis cuz i did nt do much well in ppr 5 ppr 3 even ppr 2 was justtt satisfying

Reaction score
well conc of a how man y marks 2 or 3 ....cos i did an arithimetical error

Reaction score
THe Paper was ofc. difficult :p
bt yes It was not lendy :D

I found organic as the difficult one.:eek:

all over paper was ALhadulillah fine (y)

Gt wil be between 55- 65 max. (as conc. of repeated questions was nt that high:p )

sum totaly new things were also there, which never came in past 5 to 8 years. I guess.

BEST OF luck 2 ALL fr results (y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
omg did ANYONE sleep before this paper ? I was awake for like 30 hours straight before I sat for the paper. Same for my friends. and judging the posts here a lot of other people too.. Chemistry does give you sleepless nights eh ? well whats done is done and jaan chutti A level chemistry se ..

On to bitchin Further Maths !!!

Reaction score
THe Paper was ofc. difficult :p
bt yes It was not lendy :D

I found organic as the difficult one.:eek:

all over paper was ALhadulillah fine (y)

Gt wil be between 55- 65 max. (as conc. of repeated questions was nt that high:p )

sum totaly new things were also there, which never came in past 5 to 8 years. I guess.

BEST OF luck 2 ALL fr results (y)(y)(y)
inshaALLAH GT WILL BE 55-60

Reaction score
omg did ANYONE sleep before this paper ? I was awake for like 30 hours straight before I sat for the paper. Same for my friends. and judging the posts here a lot of other people too.. Chemistry does give you sleepless nights eh ? well whats done is done and jaan chutti A level chemistry se ..

HAHA EXACTLY RITE.............

Reaction score

HAHA EXACTLY RITE.............

jaan chuti not frm Alevel chem, from A level maths and phy. toooo

lag gai aj kashti kinaare :)

Reaction score
jaan chuti not frm Alevel chem, from A level maths and phy. toooo

lag gai aj kashti kinaare :)

Phys ka p5 rehta hai :p... and maths wasn't much of a problem for me anyways..

but DAMN CHEM !! :O I got BBA is the first three papers in AS.. now expecting an CA or DA in the next two papers this year

Reaction score
Phys ka p5 rehta hai :p... and maths wasn't much of a problem for me anyways..

but DAMN CHEM !! :O I got BBA is the first three papers in AS.. now expecting an CA or DA in the next two papers this year

always have good expectations bro.. evry thing wil b Fine