• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 42....how did it go?..expected GT

Reaction score
Ya there was an amid but many people i think forgot to see because it was like proline form the cyclic amino acid type.

And for reduction u can use NaBH4 and LiAlH4 because NaBH4 can reduce ketones and aldehydes and since it was a ketone it could be reduced by NaBH4
You can use LiAlH4 also,Because it can reduce all of them including ester acid and ketone as well as aldehyde

Btw what was liposome one B then C or C then B?
How if i use H2 and nickel catalyst. It's still possible right?

Reaction score
The most inappropiate one is the one facing outside. That's what remember
how about you?
Ya that was A :)
And the hydrophilic part was where we had to put the moisturizer which was C innner most of liposome and Vitamin at B because they said fat soluble and B was lipid part of phospholipid

Reaction score
Hopefully GT will be low. Greater my chance for A*.
How do you think? is it more or less difficult than the previous session?

Reaction score
C probably... Don't worry there's always next time... And the GT is bound to be low.... What was your AS result?
i gve them togeathr

what do you think ill get ...
P1 (26-24)
P2 (40-45)
P3 (25-22)
P4 (40-35)
P5 (26-24)

Reaction score
i gve them togeathr

what do you think ill get ...
P1 (26-24)
P2 (40-45)
P3 (25-22)
P4 (40-35)
P5 (26-24)

Most probabely B Pray to ALLAH he will do every thing for good.INSHALLAH BEST U DESERVE U will get I will pray for you and all who giving exams.

InnaLiALLAH va inna Elaihurrajeun :)

Reaction score
Guys please dnt kill me for my guess but this what i wrote about the oxygen.
You know the charge density for oxygen is really high....proabably higher than that of magnesium............soo i just wrote it( i was running out of time)
since the charge density is too low, the enthalpy change would be really high and it might be too dangerous for us to carry us in the laboratory. ;)
i had no idea what to write and I left 6 marks answer blank......and ofcourse there were mistakes ;) i hope i get an 80 as my AS wasnt too good (88%). got AAD
dnt kill me please :(