• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
Fine, except for the electronics chapter. Im actually practising add maths rite now :p

Lol, which chapter in Add.maths? I solved the whole classified before my mocks and got A LOT of practice ALHUMDULILLAH.
Electronics (except CRO) is optional, if you want to leave it out then leave it (although it's surprisingly easy).

Reaction score
Lol, which chapter in Add.maths? I solved the whole classified before my mocks and got A LOT of practice ALHUMDULILLAH.
Electronics (except CRO) is optional, if you want to leave it out then leave it (although it's surprisingly easy).
MashAllah. Addmaths ke latest papers krraha hun. Electronics is difficult only sometimes.

Reaction score
MashAllah. Addmaths ke latest papers krraha hun. Electronics is difficult only sometimes.

:) Oh, I've left the 2011-2012 papers for before the paper (since the IGCSE papers are same).
Electronic - the chapter itself is hard. The past papers are very easy.

Reaction score
ahan instead of add math and took ict and i am sure A* is confimed only in that subject for me but Allah knows better

I'm giving both papers! :D
And never say that. ALWAYS believe in yourself and believe in ALLAH. Just say INSHA ALLAH. :)

Reaction score
ahan instead of add math and took ict and i am sure A* is confimed only in that subject for me but Allah knows better

once u get the knowledge easiest subject in which u apply it (unlike sciences and others where tricky questions come out of the blue)

Reaction score
idk know maybe i do not get A* it depends upon Allah but i tried my best that what i meant to say. Allah knows best and He might not give me what i am expecting cox maybe it might not be right for me :) IN SHAA ALLAH i tried my best, restis upon Allah :)

Ary. I meant to say that be hopeful for every subject and pray to ALLAH. :)

Reaction score
oh i didnt get that last year i tried that ended with bad grades although i had high expectations of A*s so thats why this time not expecting too much or it will hurt much :/

Same here. I didn't get good grades last year either and I was expecting more than my efforts. This year, I'm ready to accept whatever ALLAH has in store for me (although it's part of my nature to nag every-time I make a mistake).

Reaction score
yeah so wouldnt we
I'm talking about another method for preparing Ethanol.
get a mark if we name an oxidising agent and tell that ethanoic acid and water are formed. Basically i wrote about the oxidizing agent, the products and also gave the equation. Would i get 2?

Reaction score
Saad I need your help again bro. Answer me whenever youre free coz im sure tomorrow's ur math. I m not familiar with the weightage of individual papers let say i get 58 in my atp 35 in my mcqs and 67 in my p2. Am i eligible for an A*?