• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P31

Reaction score
the rode is A , because the it is on the anode and also because of the oxygen bubbles , and the mole ratio is 2:3:2 , and V was the answer on both equations it was oxidant because the oxidation number decreased and it gained electrons (it was reduced ) .. and the other one it was oxidised increase in number of oxidation and lost electrons.... the last question the formula is if i remember it was hydrated so it had .2H2O ,,

Reaction score
keep banging your head
A was losing electrons and B was supplying it
so the net loss was from B
much like sacrificial protection
B was being oxidized .
there is no point arguing
read the thread
people are backing up B because it was right

Again wait and see bro

Reaction score
in electrochemistry, anode is where oxidation (loss of electron) occurs. Cathode is where reduction (gain of electron) occurs.

Reaction score
t
the rode is A , because the it is on the anode and also because of the oxygen bubbles , and the mole ratio is 2:3:2 , and V was the answer on both equations it was oxidant because the oxidation number decreased and it gained electrons (it was reduced ) .. and the other one it was oxidised increase in number of oxidation and lost electrons.... the last question the formula is if i remember it was hydrated so it had .2H2O ,,
i think rod was B as it is a cell B was the anode the negative one and last yea i got Fe2O3.2H2O

Reaction score
Agree in all

Reaction score
The Recycling and Burning question

recycling : Advantage it helps reusing the plastic into other good things ( or anything near that)
disadvantage it uses alot of energy and there is running costs of electricity bla bla bla ... (or anything near that)

Burning : Advantage it provides heat energy which can be used to make electricity (heat water and then the steam will drive turbines)
disadvantage it releases harm-full gasses :)

Reaction score
We

recycling : Advantage it helps reusing the plastic into other good things ( or anything near that)
disadvantage it uses alot of energy and there is running costs of electricity bla bla bla ... (or anything near that)

Burning : Advantage it provides heat energy which can be used to make electricity (heat water and then the steam will drive turbines)

We had to give an advantage and disadvantage? I just gave disadvantages!

Reaction score

Recycling ..............adv. It saves energy and {{{money}}}
..............................disadv...difficult to distinguish b/w different polymers cuz each n everyone of them has to be separated.....adds costs.
Burning.............adv.....avoids sight pollution
.................................disadv.....releases toxic gases