• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P31

Reaction score
ppl for the second last Q.
How can we measure the rate of reaction?
Measuring the voltage shown in the calibrated voltmeter....Will they mark it wrong any idea? :/

I put take the masses of the electrode to see how much was rusted and the time taken....I think I did it wrong though....

Reaction score
I found it hard...but when I left the exam I got everything I though I'd get wrong right! Alhamdulillah.

Can you guys remember what was on each page? I want to revise my answers but I can't remember the questions, can one of you PM me please?

Reaction score
ppl for the second last Q.
How can we measure the rate of reaction?
Measuring the voltage shown in the calibrated voltmeter....Will they mark it wrong any idea? :/
I wrote the mass of the electode before an after the conduct of the experiment in a certain period of time...
But im nt sure if its right...i jst wrote it to fill the page! :/

Reaction score
what are your thoughts for the grade threshold of chem this year?

I think that it won't be higher than around 150-55. My teachers have been saying that the A* grade boundary never goes above 80% for any of the sciences.

Reaction score
what was the answer for the acid rain question?

I explained how nitrogen oxide and sulfur dioxide are formed, then I said how they react with water vapor to make weak acidic solution, then it is condensed in rain clouds and comes down as acid rain.

Reaction score
I explained how nitrogen oxide and sulfur dioxide are formed, then I said how they react with water vapor to make weak acidic solution, then it is condensed in rain clouds and comes down as acid rain.
That's exavtly what they asked! :)

Reaction score
wt waz da ans 4 da addition of saltz in da rust question