• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P31

Reaction score
Umm ok....why do u think so?
Back up yr answer plz I think its B....so pursuade me plzplzplz
I will and gladly :D first as electrode a was supplied with more oxygen it will have to oxidize first which
means it loses mass and the electrons travel through the external curitiba to b these electrons protect it from being oxidized

Reaction score
What about the question on the first page, How is acid rain formed?
What did u ppl put?

Reaction score
I will and gladly :D first as electrode a was supplied with more oxygen it will have to oxidize first which
means it loses mass and the electrons travel through the external curitiba to b these electrons protect it from being oxidized

but it showed that electrons flowed from b to a so b is the answer....

Reaction score
what was the ionic equation in #2 , was it Ag+ + Cl- ------>AgCl , or somthn else ? plz tell me the ionic eqn ! :$
2Ag+ +2Cl- -------> AgCl2................it wz for 2 marks u were not only supposed to write down the equation....also had to balance it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
2Ag+ +2Cl- -------> AgCl2................it wz for 2 marks u were not only supposed to write down the equation....also had to balance it !!!!!!!!!!!!

I got AgCl as the charge on Ag was +1....Ag(I).....so the second mark was for the state like (l),(s),(g),(aq) etc....

Reaction score
love u man ...for a sec i had got scared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey on the volumes of the gases what did you guys get? I wrote 10 and 65, no idea if it's right.

Reaction score
I thought I would get a B or an A in chemistry but I did so well in this paper (I think and I hope so) that now Im expecting an A* :)