• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P5 help

Reaction score
when i did my way i got temp as 66.5 but ricky's method does make sense so which is correct if it is his how did i get the same ans?

Reaction score
there are supposed to b two lines, mine is a curve at lower temp, n a straight line at high temp :S

Reaction score
how?? the whole graph is coming a curve but the question is asking for two lines to be drawn so, how can i determine the points to draw the lines???

Reaction score
the lower temp = curve and the higher temp = straight line where they meet = transition temp hope it helps :)

Reaction score
what is the range of temperatures we have to draw a curve and what is the range we have to draw a line???

Reaction score
answer for nob 2009 q1 part i think c or d well dude the question table is about monobasic and dibasic acids ........ h2so4 is di basic and ethandios is also dibasic all others are monobasic well we have 2 make the volume constant and then for conc we have to half the number for dibasic ......means if we used 1.0 for hcl then for h2so4 we will take o.50 m ............. i thinks thats enough to know

Reaction score
yeah dat is correct i mean ur soluilty and 1 more tricky question after grapgh and dat is about transition temp . that is 70*c okkkkk