• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 34 On 31st MAY

Reaction score
What makes sense to me is that, if Na2S2O3 is coming along with starch indicator... shouldn't it be the sodium thiosulfate titration ?
Please explain in detail.. how this might be used in other ways...

Reaction score
What makes sense to me is that, if Na2S2O3 is coming along with starch indicator... shouldn't it be the sodium thiosulfate titration ?
Please explain in detail.. how this might be used in other ways...
It can be used for the rate of reaction such question came in October november 2016 invariant 33 where this combination of starch and sodium thisoulfate is used

Reaction score
It can be used for the rate of reaction such question came in October november 2016 invariant 33 where this combination of starch and sodium thisoulfate is used
Exactly ! Rate of reaction may be coming with these reagents, Go through the following papers
w16_qp_33
w15_qp_35
w12_qp_34
w07_qp_32

Reaction score
For salts i donot know each and everything, all i know, was that the picture i have posted earlier on this forum

Reaction score
No. You will get H2O2 rates of reaction using the starch indicator. Anywayz, I can confirm one practical that might come, but will I get banned if i TELL IT?
You wont get banned.
The guidelines clearly state that leaking papers from unsolicited centers will get you banned and engaging in key time malpractices i.e attempting to converse questions to a different time zone after taking the paper yourself and the most recent amendment states that you can't discuss papers until 24 hours of their completion.
Once more you wont get banned, take a leap of faith.

Reaction score
You wont get banned.
The guidelines clearly state that leaking papers from unsolicited centers will get you banned and engaging in key time malpractices i.e attempting to converse questions to a different time zone after taking the paper yourself and the most recent amendment states that you can't discuss papers until 24 hours of their completion.
Once more you wont get banned, take a leap of faith.
these are all wild guessed thoughts based on observed patterns only and banning for expressing guesses just seems gross

Reaction score
Ok. Guyz, i dont know whether this is illegal or something but I can say the papers u must go through. I can confirm that there will be a question from the following. Informally, I can say that the first question might be a enthalpy graph question ;) (50% chance) or titration with H2O2 (50% chance). Reaction time may come as 2nd question but it can be also titration(if it doesnt come for (1)) so yeah, it might. I guess enthalpy of disosciation of H2O2 is possible. I cant confirm anything cos I dont know whether it is illegal but go through the following papers. There is a question based from the following papers.
February march 2016 paper 33
October November 2012 paper 34
October November 2014 paper 34
May June 2014 paper 33
May June 2014 paper 34
May June 2015 paper 35
October November 2007 paper 32 (out of syllabus question-but if u can do it, u are on the safe side)