• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 34 On 31st MAY

Reaction score
so we are expecting this reaction to come
so, when timing, do we have to take multiple readings, then average. Or one reading only?
Ok guyz. According to Hassan's picture posted,
sir said 60% chance of rates , 40% chance of titration.
Tyoe iodometric with CuSo4 in google
Also small enthalpy might come if it is rate, but a bigger one might come if it is titration.
Qualitative Analysis Notes : Mn2+ or Al3+ wont be present it seems (not reliable)
what about the one question you knew xD
exactlyyy thats what I was thinking!!

Reaction score
But CuSO4 will be hard. So most probably, just kinetics question, enthalpy question and the final thing ANALYSIS shit

Reaction score
What is uncertain is whether there is Kmno4 or KI
once which is coming then we are sure of what the hell is coming

Reaction score
practice everything man what if we go in the hall and the reagents are nothing that people described over here?
hahaha that usually never happens : p The confidential instructions are confirmed by multiple teachers. But everyone should be prepared for each type of question, as our reagents can be used in many ways.

Reaction score
Here is my final guess
Cation: Cu2+,Unkown
Anion:So4,CO32-

further input would be appreciated
i think, exactly that..But a conclusion can vary for example, sulfate and sulfite both might be written in a conclusion if excess dilute strong acid is added later, or not added. So we must all read the questions carefully and not make mistakes thinking that "Its sulfate! the guess was right!"