• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 34 On 31st MAY

Reaction score
BTW ,how many marks was worth that H2S04 question ? That asked us about any changes that ocurs in change of temperature?

Reaction score
No .... There will be ecf .. 1 marks will be cut I guess. at most 2
But it was used in so many parts :/ 1 mark in every part? :cry: Will i be able to get an A if this went like of 18-20/40 or even worse. But p2 52/60 and p1 30/40
BTW ,how many marks was worth that H2S04 question ? That asked us about any changes that ocurs in change of temperature?
h2so4 one part was i think 1 mark. yes... about temp change..

Reaction score
But it was used in so many parts :/ 1 mark in every part? :cry: Will i be able to get an A if this went like of 18-20/40 or even worse. But p2 52/60 and p1 30/40

h2so4 one part was i think 1 mark. yes... about temp change..
Well .............. Seems like I messed up enthalpy change too by writing nofmoles=Mass*Mr instead of dividing .How many marks was the enthalpy change for? Front and back both?

Reaction score
Well .............. Seems like I messed up enthalpy change too by writing nofmoles=Mass*Mr instead of dividing .How many marks was the enthalpy change for? Front and back both?
Thats a lot of marks! around 10 i think. Not sure. But if we don't get ecf for our mistakes, i am expecting really bad marks : /
also the graph i messed up :/ i drew a straight line and curve for the 2nd part.(correct according to ms of O/N16/36 though) so my temp change was like 1.5*C... losing 2-3 marks there too.
and ion question! i was getting colors i have never seen before :p paper was a total mess for me.

Reaction score
Thats a lot of marks! around 10 i think. Not sure. But if we don't get ecf for our mistakes, i am expecting really bad marks : /
also the graph i messed up :/ i drew a straight line and curve for the 2nd part.(correct according to ms of O/N16/36 though) so my temp change was like 1.5*C... losing 2-3 marks there too.
and ion question! i was getting colors i have never seen before :p paper was a total mess for me.
10 marks are for the total ......... There must be ecf for sure ... I guess heat rise was for 1 marks and enthalpy change 1 marks each .So I guess 2 marks gone for my two enthalpy change

Reaction score
Let's not discuss any answers and I'm pretty all of us did well and for that I'd like to personally thank error syntax, dakula and my brother hassan. The paper was tough both questions were challenging and Time consuming but be assured of a low GT which will be on our side because of our collective efforts I'm pretty sure we'll be well past the 21-27 boundary. Let's not discuss the answers since we are probably under scan. This is quite serious and maintaing discretion is advised.

Reaction score
mine was sooo bad. can I expect A with these marks?.:
p2 52/60
p3 20/40 (15/30)
p1 30-32/40
please tell if you know about gts.

Reaction score
I had worst paper uptill now, Doesnot know whether i would get A or not
Expecting 24 /40 , Now had to do very well in MCQS, hope gt kam ho

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had worst paper uptill now, Doesnot know whether i would get A or not
Expecting 24 /40 , Now had to do very well in MCQS, hope gt kam ho
Hmmm similar to me.. I am expecting around 24 but counting 20 cuz my calculations always a bit high :p Are you giving composite or only AS? How were your other papers?