• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
U once wrote meanings of black and @syedhamzawhite box testing. Are u sure about its authenticity? please tell me as soon as posssible. Coz i am goin to write it in my paper if it comes. Is it copied frm swhere or ur teacher told it? coz its not present in any MS.
dude if u want to verify google them... the terms r in marking scheme:p

Reaction score
People ! Is baar CIE ney halka hath rkha hwa ha i! Since comp P1 was hard P3 will be easy IA

Reaction score
My paper 1 was not so good!!!!!
but there is a very littlle hope for paper 3!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
dude if u want to verify google them... the terms r in marking scheme:p
Yar i know these terms are in mark scheme but there is no explanation. I wanna ask da source of ur knowledge abt these xplanations. Are u absolutely sure or u just wrote it?

Reaction score
dont u think this is weird shouldnt it involve a ravel agency instead of childish activities? i mean thats what my class assumed. What do u think haha101
i think that the childish activities will be there bcz its HOLIDAY "ACTIVITY" BOOKING SYSTEM.. so activity indicates some summer school/camp .. r u getting me..??

Reaction score
k Thanks bogus.
I think by the way topic's name doesnt include "ACTIVITY"
Flowchart in this link is more pathetic than the one posted in this thread :p
I mean one posted in thread is better :) what do u think bogus?

Reaction score
k Thanks bogus.
I think by the way topic's name doesnt include "ACTIVITY"
Flowchart in this link is more pathetic than the one posted in this thread :p
I mean one posted in thread is better :) what do u think bogus?
maybe depends on the working of current system:rolleyes: and the word activity is confirmed cuz i say the original email stating it and confirmed from other teachers:coffee: but i think that if p3 goes bad we're worst than doomed:censored::cry: :eek:

Reaction score
@ bogus ! Remember I told you about the hand out my friendd gave me ??
Da link posted it totally that whole hand out !

Reaction score
bogus Well the teacher who produced these notes is very well known ! N he is linked with the cie ! Woh bakwass tou nhi karey ga na !