• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
acha haha101 can u confirm if data flow diagram is in r syllabus... ps what city is this teacher from cuz i never heard of it??

Reaction score
bogus wht m sayin is dat do read these notes ! And no data flow diagrams are not included ! Ill confirm n tell you by tommrow ! :)

Reaction score
Black box testing enables the programmer to see whether the software fulfils all stated functions so it tea\sts the functionality.
White box testing involves checking the internal structure of the developed software like the algorithms, codes etc.
Alpha testing is the test carried out by other programmers.
Beta testing is when a sampling of the intended audience i e laymen try out the software
Acceptance testing performed by the customer, often in their lab environment on their own hardware, is known as user acceptance testing (UAT)
Volume testing is testing system with different amounts of data to see how well it can cope.
:)
Volume testing refers to testing a software application with a certain amount of data
Bht mushkil sey mila hai !! Its correct right ??

Reaction score
haha 101 things are a bit more complicated than they seem to be.
U are mostly correct but i must disagree u here, U might regret leaving it :p
DFD "ARE" included and Em telling u there's a possibility rather than a probability of their coming in ATC. The World-distinction claiming candidate, I mean bogus, is correct :p :)
The notes are absolutely authentic except that i doubt its veracity regarding "Holiday booking of 'CHILDREN' " Here needs to b the customer!
I have a better flow dig but unfortunately, not the time to paste it here :p

Reaction score
DFD "ARE" included and Em telling u there's a possibility rather than a probability of their coming in ATC. The World-distinction claiming candidate, I mean bogus, is correct :p :)
The notes are absolutely authentic except that i doubt its veracity regarding "Holiday booking of 'CHILDREN' " Here needs to b the customer!
yar dfd is nt included in our syllabus..>!!

Reaction score
where will u paste it????

Reaction score

Dude ! There in nt even a hint of DFD in the syllabus ! But just to be on the safe side ! Please DO overview and prepare for It as the CIE is very unpredictable ! We have seen such incidents in computer P1 :p

Reaction score
first my p1 wasnt worth a b even so no world distinction possible :p secondly can u make a sample dfd here cuz i dont know how to make one. plz reply soon

Reaction score
Any 1 having an idea whether we wil get a flowchart or a data flow diagram to draw in p3?
AND for the last question will we get a web page to design or something else according to da holiday activity system???

Reaction score
Any 1 having an idea whether we wil get a flowchart or a data flow diagram to draw in p3?
AND for the last question will we get a web page to design or something else according to da holiday activity system???
r u sure dfd is in r syllabus??