• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Dude a psuedocode if the whole system will not come ! You will need atleast 6 pages to make a psuedocoed for the complete system and about 24 hours ! ! Were humans not machines
if it comes it will be like an algorithm in paper 1 pseudocode is for programs not systems

Reaction score
Can u help BRO i want some help in ATC Can U give me som tips to do this paper BRO??? nd a good flowchart
i some of da flowcharts there was TAKINGS what is it??
Read each question carefully and take note of any specifi c instructions. Look out for text in bold
for an indication of the type of information wanted and/or the minimum number of points
needed. Always check to see how many marks are awarded for each question.

Reaction score
Read each question carefully and take note of any specifi c instructions. Look out for text in bold
for an indication of the type of information wanted and/or the minimum number of points
needed. Always check to see how many marks are awarded for each question.