• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
flowchart cauz its lengthy
UMMMM
think about it this way if u wanted to book smthin u must input ur details first (input details) then the system validates it (validation required) then u need to put in where u wanna go in specific timing(another input) the sytem checks the available in a database (check and display on the monitor) if yes then book if not then go back to desired location (condition) and thats it......print the booking bills/ticket.... then the system needs to be update so put update reservation files and expenditure files and calculate the tottal cost then update total cost table and then calculate the profit and update ht eprofit table and AND TADA

Reaction score
Whe designing a website the marking scheme says things of LAYOUT :confused::confused:pls help me out with that

Reaction score
im guessing layout is kinda like an outline to a composition u know
by layout they actually mean that the whole website should look like if it were on a real computer... :)
so they expect stuff like cursors, minimize, maximize, close, taskbar etc.

Reaction score
by layout they actually mean that the whole website should look like if it were on a real computer... :)
so they expect stuff like cursors, minimize, maximize, close, taskbar etc.
what is task bar:eek::eek:iam o expert in this

Reaction score
i thought we gottta put (close,minimize)those stuff pls confirm cauz we get 2 marks for dat
its exactly that...(y)
if the layout wouldn't be there then the website wouldn't exactly look like one if u know what i mean :p