• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
here are few tips for
1:-never add start stop in such flow charts they can only be used in slgo type
2:-ur arrow for data base is on the wrong side
3:-always try too add 2 -4 memory drives/files i.e customer file, transition file,room file,tick file,stock stock file,discount file e.t.c
4:-you do not need to add data symbol to display iteem (third line)
5:-you can add "any other" and sending the arrow back to the starting instead of stoping this will rather impress the examiner

will post my flow chart soon
It'll be really helpful if you do ^_^

Reaction score
one thing he made us do was desnging web page
n web page that is to be designed is of entry form for holiday boookng in which we have todesgn such page that cud show max bookng dtail like typ of car type of hotel airline etc

Reaction score
one thing he made us do was desnging web page
n web page that is to be designed is of entry form for holiday boookng in which we have todesgn such page that cud show max bookng dtail like typ of car type of hotel airline etc
can u plzz post some expected questions

Reaction score
@bogus
the expected question are same as last year my point is learn the whole markscheme wont take more then 2 hour
no other question can come other then those which came last year examiner will try to mold those question in new shape.
and abt the web page
examiner will ask you to design a webpage either of ticket reservation or room/resort reservation

Reaction score
@bogus
the expected question are same as last year my point is learn the whole markscheme wont take more then 2 hour
no other question can come other then those which came last year examiner will try to mold those question in new shape.
and abt the web page
examiner will ask you to design a webpage either of ticket reservation or room/resort reservation
actually ... i think the paper will have unexpected questions... thats what my teachers saying... i already crammed the mark scheme but note that they've started to change.Do u think cie is dumb enough to give the same stuff 3rd yr in a row ?? Just hope whatever comes .. we know it.:)

Reaction score
Have you ever thought why did cie introduced atc in the first place'?
They introduced it to reduce ther own headache .to reduce the cost of the DHL which had to be payed
Cie wants more and more student to do atc to do this in first 2years they will give same TYPE paper.
They will mold the question so student think its a lot easier then practical
And just think for a moment what else can they ask us?

Reaction score
actually ... i think the paper will have unexpected questions... thats what my teachers saying... i already crammed the mark scheme but note that they've started to change.Do u think cie is dumb enough to give the same stuff 3rd yr in a row ?? Just hope whatever comes .. we know it.:)
They introduced it to reduce ther own headache .to reduce the cost of the DHL which had to be payed
Cie wants more and more student to do atc to do this in first 2years they will give same TYPE paper.

I agree with bravo coz nothing can come out of marking scheme or else the students will file a case against cie

Reaction score
Thanks man! But isn't this a bit too complicated for just 8 marks?
yeah zawwad even i tld him..!! but u rmember the previous flowchrt..! agar us me ham sirf total profit or bookings ka part add karen to i thnk that wud be perfect..! baki we'll discuss in the academy..!

Reaction score
u r rite!!!!!!!!! ma sir also said question wudnt b chnged but just they wud tak a round about to ask those same thing so clear evrythng in ur mind n dont get confused on wat they ask they dont have a lot choice of questns in atc to ask

Reaction score
After "Stock Management and Control" being the topic of the last 3 paper 3's (and literally starring them by having identical questions) , this year our "fortunate" batch appearing in May/2012 has been assigned the topic

"HOLIDAY ACTIVITY BOOKING SYSTEM USING A DATABASE"
so this thread is open to discussion on the topic for all those who are going to appear this year. So any resources people??? By the way can anyone post a system flowchart for this topic based on assumption of the scenario, it would really be a great help. Any ideas?
i have no idea what to do about it ? what to search for ?