• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
i have no idea what to do about it ? what to search for ?
Do the flowchart and learn it. For the rest if u are well aware of system analysis and design just remember to relate ur answers to the scenario. Could u also post a possible flowchart? What i did was went on a travel agencies website and tried using it to get an idea of the features involved and how it works.

Reaction score
guys plEASE I WOULD LIKE ASK
1- WHAT CAN WE DO WITH THAT GENERAL SCENARIO TO PREPARE FOR THE PAPER3 ?
2-WILL THE QUESTIONS BE SAME TYPE ???
PLEASE SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOON

Reaction score
guys plEASE I WOULD LIKE ASK
1- WHAT CAN WE DO WITH THAT GENERAL SCENARIO TO PREPARE FOR THE PAPER3 ?
2-WILL THE QUESTIONS BE SAME TYPE ???
PLEASE SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOON
yes the questions will be like those before . try to attempt all the questions according to this topic . best of luck

Reaction score
we have just took the scenario today and I am worried that I won't have time to prepare what should I do exactly please help
are there any websites links anything to help pleeeese

Reaction score
we have just took the scenario today and I am worried that I won't have time to prepare what should I do exactly please help
are there any websites links anything to help pleeeese
what do u mean took the scenario today?

Reaction score
Hey guys im an A2 student, giving the computer paper on because of equivalency issues,
im studing compter studies by my self and it would be helpful if u guys tell me a good site to study, specially for the flow charts....

Reaction score
what software and hardware can be installed with the system? Please answer it as a 4 mark questiom

Reaction score
what software and hardware can be installed with the system? Please answer it as a 4 mark questiom
Keyboard: to manually input the data..!
Large/high resolution screen to show details about the holiday resort..!!
card reader: to read the credit card details if payment is done through credit card..!

Reaction score
what software and hardware can be installed with the system? Please answer it as a 4 mark questiom[/quote

choosing the appropriate software depends..! either u opt for bespoke or off the shelf with reasons..!

Reaction score
Do the flowchart and learn it. For the rest if u are well aware of system analysis and design just remember to relate ur answers to the scenario. Could u also post a possible flowchart? What i did was went on a travel agencies website and tried using it to get an idea of the features involved and how it works.
thank you ! i will post my flow chart by the time i am done ! i found this link it looks quite helpful https://www.facebook.com/OLevelComputer/photos try it !

Reaction score
Students who are appearing for ATC paper in CIE exams on 28th May 2012, can contact me for ATC notes! Sir. Tanvir 0321-2490887