• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Maybe. :p But his definition was also right, just the error part isn't always true so I don't think it should be in the definition. :p

Reaction score
Maybe. :p But his definition was also right, just the error part isn't always true so I don't think it should be in the definition. :p
ya was just seeing ur research paper :p So how should we prepare for computers?

Reaction score
u seem to know a lot... got any notes? Any tips on paper 1 and 3???:unsure:

Reaction score
u seem to know a lot... got any notes? Any tips on paper 1 and 3???:unsure:

you didn't do the project? focus on pseudocodes, logic gates, trace tables and check digit. as they tend to be of more marks then the rest and they are only learned by practicing :)

Reaction score
here

Attachments

• COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN.docx
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Computer Application Section-1.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Computer Studies (7010).ppt
    51 KB · Views: 5
  • Expert system.doc
    27 KB · Views: 3
  • Hardware.docx
    302.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IGCSE Comp Studies Course Notes.pdf
    205.6 KB · Views: 3
  • programming-language.doc
    169.5 KB · Views: 4
  • SECTION-3.ppt
    222 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
you didn't do the project? focus on pseudocodes, logic gates, trace tables and check digit. as they tend to be of more marks then the rest and they are only learned by practicing :)
i kind of know them its just that they give us something unseen every year like mp3 ... btw whats a blue ray and sd card?? Its on r syllabus

Reaction score
i kind of know them its just that they give us something unseen every year like mp3 ... btw whats a blue ray and sd card?? Its on r syllabus
I don't know about Blue ray but Sd cards are indeed in our syllabus, as external storage devices.

Reaction score
my main problem is making flowcharts... we wont get them in paper one right? I mean they're optional

Reaction score
my main problem is making flowcharts... we wont get them in paper one right? I mean they're optional

Yes they are optional, its make an algorithm using pseudo codes OR flowcharts.

but there's no harm in learning to make them .. you never know these CIE peeps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.