• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this link is for SDHC card which stands for Secure Digital High Capacity card , it is simillar to sd cards for storage ,, as its name it has high capacity usually more than 4gb for storing high quality pictures in its real form with out decreasing its picture quality !!!,,,,

In your link i could not find a word " HD card"s instead it is stated " HD video " it does not means it is similar to HD cards !!! o_O
Bro, I know about SDHC cards but HD cards, why do you think it would be term as 'card' if it was a part of video quality or something?

Reaction score
we

ll how can you play a game inside a digital camera :p ?

are you crazy or trying to create more confusion ,,, I stated WATCHING VIDEOS AND FOR GAMING ! can you find anything in my post relating gaming and camera !!
please I request if you cant help then avoid creating messup !!

Reaction score
an extract from the link given above

Consumers who own camcorders that use flash memory cards instead of tape will now be able to select the right storage media for their cameras with the debut of a video card line from SanDisk Corporation. As the first of a new category of storage media, SanDisk Video HD cards will be available in SDHC (high-capacity) and Memory Stick PRO Duo formats, and will be identified by minutes of recording time as well as by capacity.

Reaction score
are you crazy or trying to create more confusion ,,, I stated WATCHING VIDEOS AND FOR GAMING ! can you find anything in my post relating gaming and camera !!
please I request if you cant help then avoid creating messup !!
well that was just a piece of joke !

never mind.

Reaction score
SanDisk Video HD cards will be available in SDHC (high-capacity can u explain this part how can hd cards be available in sdhc???

Reaction score
SanDisk Video HD cards will be available in SDHC (high-capacity can u explain this part how can hd cards be available in sdhc???
well i am myself not sure at all but it can be somehow that Sandisk would produce HD cards carrying a greater storage capacity :/

Reaction score
SDHC Cards = HD Cards.

there is no other use of it.

Why?
Two Simple Facts.
-It was mentioned under the topic of memories so IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.
-It is used in Cameras, not the HD CARDS of Computer which is used for Graphics, Viewing Videos and Gaming Graphics. Don't confuse it with that.

If it comes it paper, I would write.. These are Solid State High Capacity Cards with large storage space, mainly used for capturing High Definition Images And Videos.

Just chill and stop worrying about this and focus on other things .. or else you will be left indulged with HD Cards and leave other important topics!

Status
Not open for further replies.