• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Re: CRICKET ANYONE

true and dont be suprised if they loose the upcoming matches our bowling is pathetic ! we won he first match by luck !

Reaction score

^wow u made bowling pathetic in a fraction of a second. Saeed Ajmal (quality spin bowler) Junaid Khan (good ability to bowl in tight lengths in the last overs , watched dat in english county and then in last over yesterday). Aizaz Cheema (bowls good pace) , Sohail Tanvir and Shoaib Malik making a comeback so soon they gonna find their line and length right.
Its still a very decent bowling line up. But of course we miss quality of Shahid Afridi and Umer Gull. Wahab should not have been rested i think.

Reaction score

we are taking Zimbabwe too lightly and just reached on the brink of losing the game

Reaction score

rviboy said:
^wow u made bowling pathetic in a fraction of a second. Saeed Ajmal (quality spin bowler) Junaid Khan (good ability to bowl in tight lengths in the last overs , watched dat in english county and then in last over yesterday). Aizaz Cheema (bowls good pace) , Sohail Tanvir and Shoaib Malik making a comeback so soon they gonna find their line and length right.
Its still a very decent bowling line up. But of course we miss quality of Shahid Afridi and Umer Gull. Wahab should not have been rested i think.

DUDE these guys can perform in county but not in other conditions in other countries ! so none of them was very good quality type of bowler and yeah we do miss Gul and Wahab riaz ! Ajmal is almost the only cool thing in our bowling lineup ! the rest require lots of time to get going !
And talk abt Aizaz Cheema gettin his debut at 31 years of age ! LOL thats funny !

Reaction score

so aleem dar once again empire of the year :) :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:

Reaction score

Me too Great umpire well done to him and congrats to him as well as the nation !

Reaction score

yeah Aleem Dar is exceptional. He made some great decisions last year in Ashes series and worldcup.I don't remember any lbw decision being reversed. he is good i think because he plays cricket himself and is a honest God fearing bandaa!

Reaction score

Shoiab Akhtar has come up with his autobiography titled 'controversially yours'. Firstly, rocking title, well suited! He blamed 'Waseem Akram' for keeping him out of team earlier in his career! Interesting! should be believed???...

Reaction score

HAHaAH
rviboy i think its a 50% chance he may want to make money after his playing days are over so he brings out the book or its the truth its difficult to believe except if u ask those who played then when these incidents happen and speak the truth like are true Muslims like Yousuf if im not wrong !

Reaction score

nice^ , sri lanka tour starting from 18th !!!!! team looks good after the comeback of Umer gull n Wahab Riaz! but no Afridi .:(
umer akmal dropped from the tests! i think he should have been in the team, in the place of Sifarshi players like Imran Farhat or Taufeeq Umer

Reaction score

rviboy said:
nice^ , sri lanka tour starting from 18th !!!!! team looks good after the comeback of Umer gull n Wahab Riaz! but no Afridi .:(
umer akmal dropped from the tests! i think he should have been in the team, in the place of Sifarshi players like Imran Farhat or Taufeeq Umer
dude imran farhat is nice player...a real safarishi player is Ahmed Shahzad!

Reaction score

It was the right decision to drop Umar Akmal from the test squad, given his dismal performance in recent times. Taufeeq Umar scored a century in the second last test he played, how can you call him a safarshi? If you have a better opener in your mind, please mention him. :/ Imran Farhat has his father in law's support, otherwise, he has no credentials to be in the team.

Reaction score

@ falcon: Oh i don't agree with u on this dude, u know he is so inconsistent...he comes back after every tour...playing against zimbabwe was easy, just don't judge by that particular tour. U know players like Hammad Azam, Asad Shafique and Fawad Alam not given proper chance in the tests and quickly took off from the team. And imran farhat is sifarshi , his uncle ilyaas , the former selector is Boom Boom Ijaz Butt's buddy. He brings him back in the team after every tour.

@hamid : i don't agree bro, umer akmal has quality and he has played some awesome knocks in the tests, so i don't see it as a very good decision. But i also don't see it as a big injustice to him as there is a big pool of talented players now so selection can be difficult. Well about Taufeeq Umer he is not so consistent with big teams. I would like some other one to replace him. There are many others who made centuries. consistency matters the most i guess.

Reaction score

now u mention it rviboy form also matters......but Imran Farhat is one of few exp. players v ve got out dere...n remember the partnerships he made with Imran Nazir?? all it is that he is outta form...n i c no one has mentioned Ahmed Shahzad in their "safarishi" list......:p

Reaction score

@ falcon : i don't know about Ahmed Shehzad that he is sifarshi or not. But he is a talented player , the problem is he always gets out by playing a reckless shot. He needs to play more domestic cricket. He is good for T20. I don't remember partnership with Imran Nazir. That will be a very old partnership as Imran Nazir is out of the team from long time now. He must be In t20. He can shift the game easily! Great striker! N where is Abdul razzak :| :| :?

Reaction score

Well Razzaq is goin to lead the six man pakistan team to HONG KONG sixes,umar akmal in that team as well !