• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Re: CRICKET ANYONE

AHAHAHAH thats why they are scared of touring PAKISTAN ! Finally found the secret !

Reaction score

did you pple see how pak is going in the tests :) .......... hope they continue this

Reaction score

yeah i saw! :) . Total command in the match. Taufeeq's double ton was good but he was slow. Misbah played well today. Now the young guns will fire in the bowling. Cheema and Junaid bowling was superb in the 1st innings on a dead pitch which favours batsmen mostly!

Reaction score

Well, Test Match Drawn! :(
Credits goes to Sri lanka they fought bravely! to draw the test match :)

Reaction score

hmm! I think in next test match, Pakistan should include shoaib Malik instead of Asad shafiq because shoaib can bowl and he's a good fielder!

Reaction score

yar come on......take of Asad Shafiq? hes got talent......all he needs is a little experience!
as for shoaib malik....hes OK where he is.......:p

Reaction score

Dude Malik is better.. he's more experinced then Asad Shafiq

Reaction score

Reaction score

well............all goes to 200+ of sangakara...........pakistan were good.........but do you think it was alright to declare at 511-6 ??

Reaction score

Waleed007 said:
Yeah i knw........but i think the team present one is a strng one.....ballin is awesome....battin is fine......well the prb with Shoaib MAlik is that he is not consistent.........n i dont think it will do any better to ve more then 1 EX captains...........:p

Reaction score

Score was perfect! 314 lead,Who to blame at they dropped dolly catches!

Reaction score

DUDE i hate Misbahs tactics being wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to defensive he shud atleast try chase targets it wud do no good to our ranking if we just dont chase 170 of 22 overs is more then possible considering we have been T20 champs !

Reaction score

Yea! As being T20 champs they should even try to chase but they didn't :(
We can understand if 2 or 3 wickets fell down quickly they could have put there shutters down,Dammn they didn't even tried

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
DUDE i hate Misbahs tactics being wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to defensive he shud atleast try chase targets it wud do no good to our ranking if we just dont chase 170 of 22 overs is more then possible considering we have been T20 champs !
Man if they could have caught those catches,Story on the last day would have been different :( :x

Reaction score

Pakistan got exciting chance to win the test match, but still not going for target! They should have gone for chasing 170 in 21 overs. but under captaincy of Misbah, it is always unlikely:(

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

There was always a risk of losing it.

Reaction score

haha we batted 170 overs in 1st innings, with only 6 wickets! we are not kenya or canada team who can be all out on a dead pitch in 21 overs. draw remains draw be it by losing 1 wicket or 9 wickets. i think they must have tried to attack!