• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Re: CRICKET ANYONE

judge of fixing investigation remarked 'It looks as if PCB is not an institution'. Ofcourse, if it does, such incident could never had taken place

Reaction score

Yay!!! Pak Won the Test Series :D
Now Looking Towards the Ondayers!

Reaction score

congratulation to all pakistani for the superb win against srilanka in the first odi by 8 wickets so finally Afridi has done the trick man of the match

Reaction score

Pakistan played awesome cricket in the first ODI,in all department batting,bowling and fielding :D
I hope Pakistan continue this Progress in the remaining ODIs

Reaction score

yeah complete dominance. team was very heavy. Sri Lanka looked pressurized and out of thoughts! it was great to see Afridi and Razzak back. the old entertaining horses of Pak.

Reaction score

Yup well played now lets win the whole of this series and go to fourth place in rank in rankings. Cmon pak team :D

Reaction score

hope Afridi gets us over the line 199-8 37 from 40 balls!!!

Reaction score

well i think Pakistan will won the series by 3-2. the team is heavier then Sri Lanka, specially the bowling department but Sri Lanka has some quality players like Sangakara, Dilshan, Malinga and Jayawardne. It will be a close series and interesting encounters!

Reaction score

Cricket is most favorite sport. I am mad for this game. My weekend is only passed by playing this game with my friends. Sachin tendulkar and Brett Lee are my favorite players.

Reaction score

yeah the element of unpredictably in the batting prevails from the world-cup; silly shots and poor running between the wickets. fools. messy innings....

Reaction score

a good partnership only can save now.... misbah gone.... things looking bad for Pakistan.... lets hope they do extraordinary bowling

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

^ And BOOOM BOOOM AFRIDI just did that :D

Reaction score

AWesome win yesterday made me remain glued to the match and just watch glimpse of LFC VS CFC :D