• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
abi abhi Afridi ne 6 mara. yayyy!! and next ball pe phir se sixer.
BOOM BOOM AFRIDI!!!!!

Reaction score
aap fikar na karain, me samjhata hun Afridi ko. u know he has a habit of hitting sixes. leave him

Reaction score
YUP VERYYYYYYYY NICE PERFORMANCE, i hope in the england series we can rock those proud english the same way ! :D

Reaction score
yeah boring and sleepy series coming up. i think it's starting from 28th Nov :/

Reaction score
well....... the matches against srilanka were really interesting and awesome....especially the ODIs and the T20.... everybody enjoyed the thrill to see who wins and who loses till the last minute.... this is called a nail biting match :D

hoping to see more successes of Pakistan soon .. INSHAALLAH :)

Reaction score
Guys do you know which channel will Broadcast Pakistan vs Bangladesh T20 match?any idea..

Reaction score
yeah PTv will be telecasting and yeah Pakistan will win this series with a clean sweep!

Reaction score
West Indies 2nd odi against India 1st innings: 170-9. the last two batsmen Ravi Rampaul and Kemar Roach adding 99 runs, taking the total to 269 ! Highest score by a no.10 batsmen in ODI's (Rampaul:86*)